Rarest Item and rarest original Sat Game you have.

well, mmmmmm let me see:

rare games:

Final fight Revenge jap

Snatcher SS jap

Shining Force III (1) (euro release, <i'm from Mexico>)

Shingin Force III (2) jap

X-men vs Street fighter jap

Marvel vs street fighter jap

Advanced V.G. jap

Tengai Makyo 4 jap

bomber man wars jap

bomber man 3d jap

falcom clasics 1 jap

lunar eternal blue jap

asault suite leynos jap

rabbit jap

radiant silver gun jap

macross jap

funky head boxer jap (very rare)

bulk slash jap

cotton 2 jap

pantelia story jap

battle garega jap

princess crown jap

asuka burning fest 120% limited jap

soyra gentai jap

burning rangers jap

DBZ Legends jap

i lose other games like deep fear and sakura wars... damn!

i have other games but this are the rare for me

may be not for you people but i live in Mexico and all these games are rareties for me, in fact in my town i only know 3 or 4 people who have the Sega Saturn (the nintendo and sony are very popular, the dreamcast too!  
wink.gif
 )

i have a complete japanese Grandia.

Cloth Map (framed), info book, and mini info cd.

and i have Lunar 1 & 2

but i dont really know how rare these are.

I'd like to get some twinsticks
wink.gif

oh, and i have Magic Knight Rayearth. it used to be rare, before videogame depot just got a ton in for like ~$30

Rarest Hardware: Gray Saturn Controller + Bomberman Multitap (never use it though cord's too damn short)

Rarest Game: Mint copy of Fire Pro Wrestling 6 Man Scramble (awesome game)

Well Stellar Assualt had a pretty low production run. It's really not that good from the few people I know that have it. It's kind of a 3d flight simulator kind fo game from what I remeber.

Originally posted by ground zero@July 01 2002,18:00

Shining Force 3 EU Release is part 1?

I ever thought it was part 3.

sf3 scenearo 1 was realsed in europe, us, and japaneses teritory versions

scenearo 2 and 3 are japanese only though

How rare is pal Mortal Kombat Trilogy? Frankenstein, Deep Fear, Mr Bones, Road Rash, Sea Bass Fishing all pal.

I also have Japanese Sega Ages Memorial Selection 1 which has Head-On, Pongo, Up'n'Down and Flicky on it - I have never seen it on ebay.

I bought a mint pal Discworld II from a second-hand shop for £2.99 the other day.

Rarest item - I had an official see-thru pad but I sold it on ebay for £25.

Incidentally there's two shooters I'm looking for that are so rare I can't even find any info on them...yet I'm curious about them...one is called G-Vector

G-Vector is a 3D shooter similar in style to Space Harrier with graphics which remind me of Panzer Dragoon.

I am so fricking happy.

Not only did I find a copy of G-Vector on the classicsega hub - and it looks fairly nice, kinda like Layer Section II and Panzer Dragoon Zwei mixed together - but I also won two eBay auctions this morning, for Stellar Assault and Music School 2 which lets you make MIDI music on the Saturn and connect a keyboard via an included interface cable. Woohoo! I can't wait 'till the stuff gets here.

I heard that Stellar Assault is rather good btw... we'll see... I was told by a reliable source that it was worth the cost (which is about that of Radiant Silvergun).

The only PAL titles that you mention that I know is rare is Deep Fear. Also Keio Flying Squadron on PAL format is also pretty rare.

I have the actual Radiant Silvergun store bought copy. I like it, and play it a lot. I also have Deep Fear (which I havent played yet being that it is in Japanese, I know only Katakana, and LIMITED Kanji), I also have X-Men vs. StreetFighter.

I don't really have much rare saturn stuff but i guess my rarest game would be Salamander Deluxe Pack (and my fav).

I recently bought Chase HQ COllection from a swap meet for $8.00 I thought that was a decent deal...

Kyosuke75

I have:

Virus (jap)

Falcom Classics 1 (jap)

Radiant Silvergun (Jap)

Enemy Zero (Eu)

Super Robot War F Final (jap)

Grandia: i sold the game years ago but kept the map and the booklet with the mini audio cd

for the hardware (i don't know if it's rare) a grey japanese saturn and a white analogic pad

My rare and only titles for the Saturn so far:

Dracula X

Street Fighter Zero 3 w/ RAM box

Hey I'm catchin' up! In fact I just got an N64 & Conker's BFD for $10 Friday! See profile for systems owned.

D. Logic

I don't own any rare saturn games, so my rarest game I own would be Lunar: The Silver Star. I own the RARE 7th CD, which I bought in a quite lucky deal on ebay, where the seller didn't know what he had and sold it with "Buy it now" for $50.

My actual rarest pariphial would have to be the SMS sports pad (the trackball thingy), or the saturn Virtua On Twin Sticks.

I dont have any rare items but as for games, rarest would be "The Game Paradise", or at least it will be when it finally gets here >.<

The ones I consider rare that I have are:

Shining Force 3 scenario 1 (US)

Dracula X (Jap)

Magic Knight Rayearth (US)

Bomberman Wars (Jap)

and maybe......

Robo Pit (US) never heard of it til I bought it for 8 bucks

Last Bronx (US)

Virtual On (US)

Those last 2 may not be so rare, but I've never known ANYONE personally that had 'em. Therefore they are to me.

my rarest game would have to be deep fear pal version

non games its got to be my vcd cartridge

which is an excellent bit of kit shame it dont play svcd`s though.

Rarest game I have would probably be Japanese KOF'95 with rom cart or Akumajou Dracula.

Rarest item would be a box of 5 shrink wrapped official Sega Saturn mastering CD-R's, used by publishers/developers to submit code to Sega for approval. Also I've got a Japanese flight stick, for Wing Arms and most of the Sega Ages games, which is pretty rare. And also an original Saturn system disc, Sega/JVC s/n: (KD02).

Back