Rarest Item and rarest original Sat Game you have.

I'm not completely sure if all of these can be considered rare, but these are the ones I *think* might be...
  • Burning Rangers
  • Christmas NiGHTS
  • Double Switch
  • Enemy Zero (no case)
  • Ghen War
  • NiGHTS Sampler
  • Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei
  • Resident Evil
  • Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams
  • Winter Heat
  • and NiGHTS (but that's not really rare)
My rarest piece of hardware would prolly be my arcade stick and light gun, both official SEGA hardware.

seems my PAL Deep Fear, SFIIIsc1 and PDS are not so rare

:-\

anyone know if a original (black) Sega Memory card is worth anything?

I once (if I actually knew were I had put it :huh) had the promo (Jap) Saturn poster that came with the console way back in 94/95 the one with that guy with a melon head with a moustache (fantasy theme green bg) someone know that poster? Its scary belive me!

I *love* that Pac-Man avatar!!!!! :)

We should have a contest for best avatar or something
smile.gif

Originally posted by mal+Dec. 19 2002, 9:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Dec. 19 2002, 9:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>My rarest Item is the Shining Force III Premium Disc.
biggrin.gif

Come to think of it, is it rare or just collectable?[/b]

Originally posted by Taelon@Dec. 19 2002, 4:55 pm

VERY collectable, easily goes for a hundred bucks
smile.gif

Originally posted by mal@Dec. 19 2002, 5:18 pm

I realise that it's

collectable, but is it actually rare?

Japanese Gaming > Saturn > Shining Force III Premium Disc

<!--QuoteBegin-Japanese Gaming
@

Title: Shining Force III Premium Disc

Rare promo for those who bought all 3 scenarios and mailed in proofs of purhcase. Harder to find and more expensive than any of the other Scenarios. Contains nice illustrations and videos of the game, amongst other things.

Maker: Sega

Genre: Promo

Required Japanese Ability: Very High

Rarity: Very
[/quote]

Taelon: Thanks ^^ I did my avatar using deluxe paint IIe for the pc really old graphics painter but with cool options.

Heres full size
pacman.gif

Deluxe Paint for PC, huh? I've only ever seen (and had) the Amiga versions of that program...but it sure was cool...

-Rare Games-

Langrisser: Dramatic Edition

Sakura Taisen 2 (3 Disc set with map, inserts, advertisements everything) Can be found on ebay cheap if at all, but its coz of the dreamcast rerelease.

I think people shouldnt be listing rare games that they burned.

Try getting a original of Black/Matrix, Dracula X Nocturne in the Moonlight is also decently rare.

any fans of Laangrisser should go check out our translation project on Der Langrisser at www.jumpstation.org (shameless plug) anyhow i got more games but i own all those and they arent burns, i do have alot of burns but the other originals i have arent rare, i have original Shining force 3, disc 1,2,3 and burned premium so i dunno. anyhow Langrisser IV and Langrisser V.. 3 burned, but that one sucks anyhow, props to ElfShadow and CWX for working on translating it tho.

-Rare Periphrial-

RGB connector.

Originally posted by Moon Knight@Jan. 01 2003, 8:22 am

I think people shouldnt be listing rare games that they burned.

I didn't think anyone was. :huh

I certainly wasn't.
biggrin.gif

How about that gold disc you get after you collected all Virtua Fighter Portrait disc series?

I have one with the envelope it came in with...

cheers

Originally posted by Djidjo@Jun 25, 2002 @ 06:44 PM

My rarest item :

Bomberman 6 player adapter

Djidjo

is it rare?

I have SBOM pack which contains above mentioned multi-tap plus two Hudson joypad and Saturn Bomberman in a boxed set. Also have three more Hudson joypad. At one point I was collecting till I have all ten Hudson joypad but stopped at five...

cheers

And games wise I guess below would be rare?

HyperDuel

Steamheart

Street Fighter Zero 3 w/ 4MB RAM cart

And hardware wise...

FDD unit

white Keyboard

JPN Modem

Victor Modem for V-Saturn

white Wireless Pad

Prototype Saturn

CartDev Rev.B system

Psy-Q DevSaturn

Koei Word Processing kit NEW

And novelty wise

Saturn pad key ring

Sega console key ring

cheers

Originally posted by Taelon@Jun 27, 2002 @ 06:31 AM

Y'know, guys.... I think a game is REALLY rare when it practically never shows up on eBay, and nobody has ever heard of it. I have two such games. :)

One is called Savaki and is a 3D fighter made by Cynus in 1998, not too bad either... it's low-res like Fighting Vipers but runs at 60fps, and it's basically kickboxing in a big cage surrounded by spectators.

The other which I just got yesterday is called Virtual Boat Race 2 by ... Nichibutsu, I think. Ahh, BOAT RACING on the Saturn!! :) Very nice water effects, too, you oughta see it...they did a good job on this game. :) :)

So! How's that for rare?

Incidentally there's two shooters I'm looking for that are so rare I can't even find any info on them...yet I'm curious about them...one is called G-Vector and the other, Stellar Assault which is as expensive as Radiant Silvergun but much rarer...and I wonder if it's just such a good game that it's so much money, or what...

Ohyeah, also have Wipeout XL. Much rarer than the European version known as Wipeout 2097. :)

they are not that rare. Sure they don't pop up on eBay often but fairly common on Yahoo Japan. For Savaki I saw it once on eBay last year...

I have G-Vector which I haven't had tiime to play and it's still sealed.

Stella Assault is indeed rare title. Even in Japan this one demands over 10000 yen used.

Again WipeOut XL isn't that rare in Japan.

cheers

Back