Return Fire?

You can't blame him for trying to do it the proper way, no matter how out of place it seems in a community where the norm is to rip off everything you can.

Originally posted by antime@Wed, 2005-02-09 @ 12:42 PM

You can't blame him for trying to do it the proper way, no matter how out of place it seems in a community where the norm is to rip off everything you can.

[post=129360]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you, there are many users and Players who don´t care about that and can´t understand why i couldn´t release it yet...

But first of all, they can try to unveil an unreleased game, then we can talk further! :blah

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 09:58 PM

But first of all, they can try to unveil an unreleased game, then we can talk further! :blah

[post=129479]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, because you're very good at talking.

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 05:58 AM

Thank you, there are many users and Players who don´t care about that and can´t understand why i couldn´t release it yet...

[post=129479]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you have the game yourself already? (hey, you never know) Does the R.F team has a website/email address?

62 signatures!

Why not asking GoodDealGames or OlderGames if they would want to publish it?

I doubt the copyright owner will allow you to spread it.

How did you get the Return Fire copy?

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Sat, 2005-02-26 @ 03:17 PM

62 signatures!

Why not asking GoodDealGames or OlderGames if they would want to publish it?

I doubt the copyright owner will allow you to spread it.

How did you get the Return Fire copy?

[post=130551]Quoted post[/post]​

I already asked GDG, but they don´t want to release it because of the security ring on Saturn CD´s...

I came to that copy by asking Prolific, if the game Return Fire was released for Saturn or not, because this game was rumoured by many fans around the world as released...

After they answered me that the game was never released for Saturn i wrote many emails until they sent me a copy of their backup in their cellar...

Praise the gods , didn't think it would ever get ripped but i guess good things come to those who wait , thanks alot!

I've found a small review of the game in a late saturn mag that contains all best saturn games by type. Well it proves nothing they reviewed also bedlam and micromachine v3 on the same magazine :)

Back