Sad news NX may close soon *UPDATED*

Nobody reacts about this ??? :( Everyday new people registers and takes mp3s.

I'm sorry to say this VBT, but most people are users, especially on the internet. The only thing any of them might care about is that they don't have MP3's to download. It's very sad, but it's true. :(

I can't speak for anybody else, but I do care and I will miss NX.

I posted over in SX after reading the posts there. So do you know what is gonna happen to NX/SX? Are they gonna be kept as seperate sites, or are the boards gonna be merged into one?

I hope NX stays online. It has everything I would want on a Nintendo page: forums, lots of downloads and other stuff I would hardly (perharps never) find on other sites.

<blast_from_the_past>

Wow, what a shock! I must say I'm really sad to see SX/NX go (it was a huge part of my life, and NX was my baby for a long time).

But, like life itself, things and people move on. The current internet landscape is becoming more and more commercial and small community sites like this just can't really compete with bigger sites like IGN, Gamespot, etc.

I often just pop by here just to see what's happening and it always made me happy to see it still chugging along. Thanks to everyone involved for keeping NX/TW going for the last few years. It a thankless job, but you did it better than I ever could.

Also, we should say thanks to IceMan2k for kicking this whole thing off back in the day!

Peace all, thanks for the memories *sniff*

</blast_from_the_past>

vbt said:
Nobody reacts about this ??? :( Everyday new people registers and takes mp3s.
i was one of these... i'm starting writing here inthis period... personally i've never gone to sega extreme because i'm not interested by SEGA... what else i can say?

You can always just talk Nintendo, or anything really. :)

It's just nice to know people actually enjoy the site.

Back