Saturn Games up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal_illuminati

Ban Hammered
Alright, well, it's time i sell games that i've been having and ready to let go off, so if you lookin for some deals, i got ya nephew, done deal baby i swear, this some legit shit baby, i wouldn't do you dirty, none of my stuff is sloppy.

All games go for 20-40 dollars shipped

Mega Man X4 (mint) 20shipped *in da process

Madden 98 and NHL 97 (mint NHL gotta crack in case)10 bucksshipped

Resident Evil (Good, got some cracks in case)20shipped

Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo 2 (mint)20shipped*peepin

Street Fighter Collection (mint)40shipped*peepin

6man scramble wrestling (jap mint)10shipped

Die Hard Trillogy (case is broken a bit)10shipped

Shining The Holy Ark (extremely mint)30shipped *peepin

Jurrasic Park (Good)15shipped

PAR Cart (mint boxed) 20shipped

games w/o case and cover

ALL 5 BUCKS SHIPPED

VF 2

Shinobi Legends*in da process

Area 51

Legend of Oasis

Nights with a regular jewel case. came wit the 3d control package. 5bucks shipped.

I'll work wit ya nephew, just pm me and we'll start negoatiating, i ain't no carsalesman, i'll do you right.

I'll take the Saturn Mega Man X4 (Mint) fro $20 shipped.

That is MEGA MAN, not ROCKMAN right?

Hit me up on one of my various contacts listed and we'll settle it. =)

~Krelian

Hey man, I'm interested in Shinobi Legends and Puzzle Fighter, and also MMX4 if Krelian doesn't end up purchasing it. However, I'm leaving town in about an hour for Xmas and won't be back until Saturday night, so could you hold 'em for me?

can only do bussiness using money order so you gonna have to make it out to: Adam Espinoza Jr.

and send it to:

TexasRap.com

1903 Adams St.

Baytown, TX 77520

all the games except the Jap one is US versions...every one of em.

I can put on hold on Shinobobi and Puzle fighter

street fighter is up for grabs still...i dont know about mega man, some other dude is peepin it, say, the person that's talkin bout buying mega man x4, pm me if you want it or not cuz i ready to sell em wit da quickness, holla.

and yes, Shining ark is avalaible...

ATTENTION: PM me if you are serious about buying my games from me and i'll put it on hold for ya. thanx.

alright nephews, MM is in da process for krellian, he's buying it for 20 so i cant do nothin bout it, It290 or whatever that Shinobi game is already in da works nephew but Puzzle Fighter is urs for 20 nephew, just hit up a pm and tell me done deal...and i'm knockin down prices nephew..

Due to Lethal's banned status, he is no longer able to access SX's PM or e-mail systems.

If you were negotiating a trade or purchase with him, his e-mail address can be found on his website.

For attempting to start another flame war against the admins and mods.

He was given numerous chances and burned through them all just as quick as he could. I have ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BULLSHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back