Resource icon

Sega WWS23 Update Mod 0.91

retrodadandmodernlad

Established Member
A New mod for sega saturn that turns WWS 98 to WWS 23 Update by retro dad and modern lad.

What MODs have been made:

- Man City replaced Coventry City (badges,images,names,players, team rating, custom kit, sounds)
- New custom title screen and menu background
- Custom sega sports screen
- Custom RD&ML opening video
- Changes to option names to make more accurate
- New BGM music from both WWS98/97 (in the new patch this has been left out for ease of patching and will now be added in a potential update)
- All 1728 players in the game have updated names for 2023 season
- All club teams have updated team ratings
- Al premier league teams and top 5 teams in Spain/France have updated player statistics/ player appearance/ correct kicking foot
- 5 new advertisement hoardings around the pitch
- All new power shot (like fifa 23 ish) exclusive to the worlds top 5 strikers!!!

Please read the WWS23 text document for patching details and other information.

If you encounter any issues or have any questions please post below.

Enjoy

Last edited:
I haven't tried it yet, but this is a pretty cool looking hack. WWS '98 was one of my favorite Saturn games, I played it well into the early 2000's. The other sports game that comes to mind for a roster update is WSB '98.

retrodadandmodernlad

Established Member
Only the worlds 5 best strikers can do the power shot..... They are Haaland (Man City), Nunez (Liverpool), Mbappe (PSG), Benzema (Real Madrid), and Lewandowski (Barca).

To perform the power shot quickly double tap "A" if not facing directly at goal (press d-pad in the direction you want the shot to go in) or for a straight power shot quickly double tap "B".

The power shot is really powerful and quick, but more difficult to be accurate. Power shots can even rip through the net!!

Reactions: ROS