Show us yer kit!

Curtis

Established Member
I was a bit bored today and had access to a digital camera (a bad combination, trust me ;) ), so I decided to start this thread. The idea is to basically take pictures of your various console collections and post 'em here. I'm interesed to see how everybody has all their favourite consoles setup.

To start the ball rolling, here are some shots of my own slightly diminuitive collection :)

The Shelf of Satisfaction

The Tower of Goodliness

The Platter of Power

and

The Drawer of Diversity

The pics don't have to be of sega consoles and if you don't have a camera, just describe the setup.

Have fun :)

I was a bit bored today and had access to a digital camera (a bad combination, trust me ;) ), so I decided to start this thread. The idea is to basically take pictures of your various console collections and post 'em here. I'm interesed to see how everybody has all their favourite consoles setup.

To start the ball rolling, here are some shots of my own slightly diminuitive collection :)

The Shelf of Satisfaction
601x247 (28 KB)

The Tower of Godliness
361x624 (19 KB)

The Platter of Power
463x478 (29 KB)

and

The Drawer of Diversity
640x480 (38 KB)

The pics don't have to be of sega consoles and if you don't have a camera, just describe the setup.

Have fun :)
I was a bit bored as well, so I took a look the pics of your setup. As for my setup, it's... not setup yet :biggrin:

Refreshing didn't work for me. I went to the your index page, and then visited the pic (640x480, 76 KB) to be able to see it, knowing how Geocities works (same for GameFAQs).

One question: Did you hook up your DC to that VGA monitor next to it?

Copy and paste the link in a new window, don't click the link or use "open link in new window/frame". If you click the link add a space after the url .

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 8:11 pm on Jan. 8, 2002

Refreshing didn't work for me. I went to the your index page, and then visited the pic (640x480, 76 KB) to be able to see it, knowing how Geocities works (same for GameFAQs).

One question: Did you hook up your DC to that VGA monitor next to it?

I just highlighted the address in my browser and hit enter to load the page again. But yes, my DC is hooked up to the monitor. Couldn't live without it :)

Heh - thats a pretty comprhensive colection there Quadriflax, although it looks like your carpet needs a clean :biggrin:

I just highlighted the address in my browser and hit enter to load the page again. But yes, my DC is hooked up to the monitor. Couldn't live without it :)
What about sound? Where does it come out of? It's pretty hard to see speakers on that pic. :p

Well I don't have anything that I could take a pic of my collection with other then my video cam, but that thing Is no where near my games collection, and the pic quality sort of sucks anyways. So here's a list of what I was able to find in my house (my collection is all over the place, I need to organize it one of these days):

http://cyclonex4.freeyellow.com/Games_List.txt

I couldn't find most of my games, and I have almost a 100 or so lent out (yea, I know I shouldn't lend so manny out lake that). Also, on the list their is a nuber next to the name of each system I own saying how many of that particular system I have. Oh yea, one more thing, this is my collection of original games, I didn't list any copies I have.

More people should list thier games, its neat to see what people have here. By the way Curtis and Quadriflax, I like your setups. I have all my systems hooked up to one TV, and its a real pain when I have to change something around.

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 10:08 pm on Jan. 8, 2002

What about sound? Where does it come out of? It's pretty hard to see speakers on that pic. :p

The speakers are on top of the monitor. It's my old Cambridge PC Works system I had on my computer before I got the 4 point surround system. It's got a nice powerful subwoofer (for it's size anyway). The DC controllers are on top of that.

And yeah, my carpet is pretty dirty, but it IS my basement ;)

#### Flagon...what a mess! LOL, thats a nice little collection you got there...BTW, what is that attachment on the N64...I've never seen that...

What are you watching?

From the look of your knees, one could make the assumption that you were naked, while taking the picture.

Let's hope you weren't

(Edited by Nadius at 11:51 pm on Jan. 10, 2002)

Flagon your setup isnt too bad, mine was like that a couple years ago too. Nothing was organized but now I have to organize them for space reasons so I only take 1 console out at a time.

Nice setup looks like a fire hazard tho! =) I've got quite a setup but I dont have a pic. Quite a bit of stuff tho, 3 segacds! I'll try to get a pic soon

Just to clarify... That is indeed a z64 backup unit on top of my n64.. And yes.. My secret is out, I am always naked when I watch the senior citizens channel

Whoa! Flagon you bought all four next-gen systems (Yes, DC counts as next gen)? You must be rolling in the greens to afford that. Also, is that a philips CD-I in the picture? Probably not, no one owns one of those.

Back