Some technical help please - On the Nintendo Super System

I doubt if anyone knows too much about this but it's worth a shot. I saw one of these in a run-down greasy cafe near where I live and I'm planning on going in and trying to take it off their hands. From what I've read it takes encrypted SNES carts and (possibly) JAMMA boards. Can anyone confirm if this is definately the case? Also, if anyone has any information about the encryption or any sort of stuff about the machine at all, please let me know :)

Thanks

This is true... the encryption on the snes carts is a little weird... and a friend I have told me he ran a normal snes cart on one of those things... (thats only hearsay)... i saw one of tose carts on ebay a while back so its possible to get ure hands on them...
as for jamma boards, unless I am mistaken they would need to be pre 1995 boards as the neew ones have a different recognition system.

Hmm.. The cab I'm after has Super Tennis, Mario World and F-Zero, I think that only leaves Contra 3 and Act Raiser that were released for the thing that's worth getting. The encryption's a little annoying, seeing as how they were supposed to be there for you to test out SNES games before buying. I'll see if I can get the thing first and then I'll be in a better position to post details about it.

Back