Soundtracks online

Ello all,

I'm a enthusiastic collector of sega game soundtracks
cool.gif
and I put 3 of my favs on my website for all to download. You can find the soundtracks of Shinobi 1, Alien Soldier and Streets of Rage 2 @ http://www.supersonic-games.com

Go to downloads menu, music. Hope you like it
smile.gif

Marvin

edit: Oh and btw, as you can see, I named all the songs of Sor2 by the levels/bosses/occasions they're used for. There's one called unknown, cuz I don't know what part of the game it is in (duh). Maybe any of you guys know?

Jaded, dont be an arse. I KNOW they have game OSTs, but they often arent the same. I prefer it to be just like it is on the console, which would preferably make it recorded off a real console.

Oh, and the term SOUNDTRACK doesnt necessarily refer to OSTs. Why dont you take a look on the Genesis Soundtracks section right here on SX? It's a link on the left. Read the top part.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Mar 24, 2003 @ 12:18 AM

How were these tracks recorded? Off a real Genesis?

I recorded Shinobi and Alien Soldier off a real genesis indeed. SoR2 for some reason won't run on my genesis :/ Note: I don't have the original cart of SoR2, so I use my Magic Drive to load the rom. Most roms work correctly, but this one wouldn't :'( so I used Gens (with it's wav dump) to record SoR2.

Thank you so much for taking the time to record these soundtracks. Great job!

By the way, the link for the track "form objector" on the Alien Soldier soundtrack page appears to be broken. Just so you know...

-duncan

Originally posted by Eticam+Mar 29, 2003 @ 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eticam @ Mar 29, 2003 @ 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-computolio@Mar 28, 2003 @ 08:11 PM

the link for the track "form objector" on the Alien Soldier soundtrack page appears to be broken.

Fixed :cheers[/b][/quote]

That's great. Is there any chance you could record the rest of the game's soundtrack? (The title screen, "With Treasure", "7th Force", "Alone Z", "Over!!!", "Soldier's Song" and "Oblivious-Past" are missing.) I'll make it worth your while!

-duncan

Originally posted by computolio@Mar 29, 2003 @ 10:18 PM

Is there any chance you could record the rest of the game's soundtrack? (The title screen, "With Treasure", "7th Force", "Alone Z", "Over!!!", "Soldier's Song" and "Oblivious-Past" are missing.)

2 words: Oh my god (ok that's three). I can't see how I failed to overlook those songs. I guess I didn't rip the whole soundtrack at once, since it's pretty large, and I musta thought I finished it, when in fact I didn't. As soon as I have more time I'll record the missing ones. Btw, if you (or anyone else) have any special requests, I have quite some soundtracks, and even if I don't have the one you're aiming at, at this moment I'm recording 2-4 soundtracks a month, so I can record on demand
wink.gif

Back