STV roms

Borisz

Ban Hammered
I looked at some of the STV roms today, and noticed that some of them have the bytes shifted around, having "ESADS -T(VITAT)N" instead of "SEGA ST-V(TITAN)". This also applies to the BIOS files too I believe.

I kinda suck at programming and shit, and thus I need a simple executable that can reverse that on one whole file. thanks in advance.

Also, the Treasure Hunt and Batman Forever roms are encrypted. Anyone has a decrypted version of those?

Batman Forever code is in the u16 and u19 files. Apparently they need to be mixed in order to have coherent data, that's not really an encryption.

I don't know for Treasure Hunt, but Sando-R isn't encrypted. And AFAIK there's no ST-V encryption (there's IC13 protection for some, and another type of protection for games like Final Fight Revenge, Astra Superstars, Elan Doreé, Steep Slopes Sliders and surely others ... but there isn't any encryption)

jesus fuck I'm this stupid. one of them has the odd bytes and the other the even ones. I just had to interleave the two. For both batman and thunt.

Back