Subliminal Messages

Ok, here is a link that shows the comparison between knee and boner. Looks like boner, could be. You be the judge.

HERE: its doesn't contain anything dirty so its ok to click on mods. Whats someone elses opinion.

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 23, 2003 @ 07:05 PM

The preist doesn't get a boner. There was a site that proved it worng. Its his knee. Watch the movie closely and you'll see. Now for the cover, that little bit was true.

thats how they hide the stuff

things in clouds -- things in ice -- anamorphic images -- color -- shape -- flash -- shades of color etc.

ne1 see the howard johnson place mat that advertized the clam plate special -- there was an all out oragy going on strait - gay - animal

it was certainly right for people to be upset about the lion king and anywhere else they find psychological manipulation going on

I am telling you it isnt his knee.. That picture doesn't do any justice.. Ill have to get a real clip of it.. You have to watch the video in action.

Look at this... From that site you sent us SegaSquad..

Film: The Rescuers (Buy on VHS | DVD).

Alleged 'Goof': A photo of a nude woman appears in the background.

The Situation: After the release of The Rescuers, it was claimed that a nude woman could be seen in the background. This was quickly admitted by Disney who recalled the video.

http://www.blooperfiles.com/_features/disn...ms/rescuers.jpg <-- be warned there is a nude woman on the disney picture..

*Disney openly admitted there was a naked topless woman and recalled the video... so obviously stuff is going on!* :eek:mg:
ohmy.gif

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 23, 2003 @ 08:11 PM

Ok, here is a link that shows the comparison between knee and boner. Looks like boner, could be. You be the judge.

HERE: its doesn't contain anything dirty so its ok to click on mods. Whats someone elses opinion.

In the first one i see its clearly his knee. See he has scrawny little chicken legs and his kneecap is cartoony and big. His robe only goes down his back so it is his little legs kneecap which blends into the robe. The second one though... :eek:mg:

Where on the little mermaid box i there a boner. My cousin has the old box from when it first came out on tape and I cant find it.

So which one of you is Beavis and which one is Butthead?
rolleyes.gif

How about you take your 13 year old 'OMG!! It's a dick!!!' talk elsewhere?

Heh, that's those guys... I started this thread about Mario punching yoshi and Mario eating mushrooms.

Videogames and drugs/violence... Not Disney and sex. :flamethrower:
laugh.gif

Originally posted by mal@Jun 24, 2003 @ 06:59 AM

So which one of you is Beavis and which one is Butthead?
rolleyes.gif

How about you take your 13 year old 'OMG!! It's a dick!!!' talk elsewhere?

i think its more like OMG disney is suposed to be pure and inoccent not mentaly molesting children -- which leads to a closer look at all their material and finding surprise after surprise and then posibly ending with a ive been raped by someone i trust feeling

googlefest1, I respect you're take on the matter, but you appear to be the only one taking it seriously.

You can safely assume that I wasn't referring to you.

Originally posted by mal@Jun 24, 2003 @ 03:18 PM

googlefest1, I respect you're take on the matter, but you appear to be the only one taking it seriously.

You can safely assume that I wasn't referring to you.

I was just wondering who that was aimed at... I just stated that I was trying to see if anyone knew that Mario hit yoshi to make him spit out his tongue and Mario eating the mushrooms...

No disney here. :smash

Back