T-Shirt Design Winners

I'll take one of each, adult medium.

NOTE: The sms controller ones are gunna be on black right? then the other is either on black or dark blue?

Am I the only one who finds it odd that guy who ran the competition is one of the winners? ;)

Okay, here's the list so far, of comfirmed quantities and sizes.

Shirt Count

I have a few suggestions for shirts with my design (SMS Pad), I want to push for Mens/Unisex American Standard jersey shirts. I have an one of these, an interpol shirt, and i'm very satisfied with it, several washes, and there's no fading, fiber bunnies or design peeling.

Okay in order to get these made at under 15 dollars(us) a piece at customink, there needs to be at least 22 ordered, but that's without shipping to each person.

Remember we don't have to get these shirts, this is only my suggestion. Also if anyone has any experience with other shirt brands, good or bad, go ahead and let us know.

Later on, i'll look at several other places and shirt brands. For now, keep requesting those shirts.

:lol: hey dont forget me, i want the big S XL.... so hit me up brotha's ~ tell me how much and where to send my payment....alright?

How much will they be. If they are a resonable price then i would get 1 sms pad in adult large. But how much will they be?

For the sms pad, my main goal is to get each shirt under 15 bucks plus shipping to end user/wearer. The more shirts requested, the cheaper the price. But the thing is, I want a good quality shirt. With the shirt I suggested in my previous post, There needs to be a minimum of 22 shirts ordered (of same style), just to get each shirt just in under 15 dollars (us). For racket's Big S design, at least 13 are needed to get each shirt just under 15 dollars. This is because his design uses 2 colors.

If there is mark-up applied to these sales (I don't remember whether profit or free advertising/neat shirts were the point of these t shirts) I'll try my best to get more buyers to drive the price of each shirt even lower.

Again, remember though, the shirt brand decision isn't final, we (whoever we are), are open to any opinion on quality of shirt you guys/gals want.

I guess the main point i'm trying to make here is that the main goal is to get the price of each shirt under 15 dollars plus shipping, with the best possible shirt quality.

Also remember, the more shirts requested/ordered in bulk from the shirt printer, the cheaper the price.

edit:I've updated the shirt count spreadsheet.

works for me :)

edit: we really need more ppl guys.....maybe post this on the front page of SX in sum big way? We juts rlly need to spread the word around cuz I dont think too many ppl read the news board.

If you can get the SMS pad ones made, I'll take a XXXXL. If you can't get 4XL's through wherever you get them from, I can go 3XL, but no smaller. (2XL's are skin tight on me, and the sleeve seams will rip if I try to wear a 1XL.)

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Oct 27, 2003 @ 05:42 PM

If you can get the SMS pad ones made, I'll take a XXXXL. If you can't get 4XL's through wherever you get them from, I can go 3XL, but no smaller. (2XL's are skin tight on me, and the sleeve seams will rip if I try to wear a 1XL.)

Sounds like a friend I have. His name is the Blob. (I lied, I don't have friends)

Back