T-Shirt Design Winners

I would probably get a couple. One for each of the people who participated in the dev contest and one for myself of course. I would take XXL cause I like big shirts and who knows if it shrinks in the wash or not.

That custom ink place will do. It's only $12/shirt for 2 colors at 30 shirts so not bad at all.

Lets try and get a first shipment in by the end of the month!

I already placed a poll in the general section so please go there now!

Oh yea, someone email me the contest pictures.

well I thought it was handed off to Ice or VertigoXX to do the actual ordering.

We never decided how many to order either

I knew of no such thing happening... BUT...

I can make arrangements to have the S logo ones made for a very good price. (The SMS one would be harder and more expensive to do, as it would require multiple colours, the S logo ones can be done as a single colour.) It would work out okay selling them for $15 each, sizes SMALL to XL, $17 each for XXL, and $18.50 for 3XL and 4XL, plus shipping. Payments would have to be by PayPal (or credit card via PayPal).

I would need to collect payments in advance (IE: pre-orders), as I can't afford to get stuck with a bunch of shirts because so-and-so said they were gonna get one but doesn't follow through. There would have to be a MINIMUM of twelve (12) ordered!

Let me know if you want me to get started on this and I'll set up a page to collect preorders.

Okay, that is a yes from the boss. I'll set up the preorder page this weekend. It'll be a new news item post when it is ready.

Back