The Best New Comming RPG's

I have one on my list thus far.

1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and even bigger RPG fan, thusly I think there is no beating this one, if Bioware does it even half way right. PLEASE MAKE SURE I DIDNT SAY STAR WARS GALAXIES, THE MMORPG. I think it will be a huge rip off cause Sony's charging freaking 50$ a month just to play it.

-- I hope you guys add a few, cause I really wanna know some future RPG's that might be a hit.

The second part of Heroine Anthem, I forget it's full title. But it should be out in November.

And the reason they are charging 50$ a month is because of people like you!!

If I had a remote interest in Star Wars, I'd be all over that MMORPG like Skank on Japanese food... however, I don't. It's definately worth 50$ a month if it keeps out idiots.

Besides, it's Sony. They can do whatever they please and the public will lap it up!

No, they aren't charging 50$/mo for SWG. That's for the "ultimate" accounts or whatever.

Regular accounts are like 13$ or 14$/mo.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Oct. 10 2002, 2:57 pm

No, they aren't charging 50$/mo for SWG. That's for the "ultimate" accounts or whatever.

Regular accounts are like 13$ or 14$/mo.

just out of curiostiy, what are these "ultimate" accounts?

(400th post -- yeah!)

On some other MMORPGs, an "ultimate" account gives you access to a members only server, game zones, special items, etc....

I think that Lufia Gaiden for GBA looks cool. Lufia is a really good RPG series. Rise of the Sinistrals is such a good game...they should probably port that to GBA. I dont think that there are many promising PS2 rpgs but Xenosaga looks good...i guess we will find out next year

For ps2:

1. Xenosaga

2. .Hack

GBA:

1. Golden Sun 2 (don't remember the names extension)

Other then that not all that much in the way of good upcomming rpgs that I can think of.

Back