The First Annual SX Get Together!

Cloud121

Established Member
Hey guys! I was bored last night getting ready for bed, and I go this crazy idea in my head.

What if we call got together, and have a big Sega party or something?

All the regulars would be there (Myself, Des, Ice, racket, mal, Akuma, Blaze, it, Gallstaff <_<, ExCyber, Joe, Baracuda, Taka, Pearl Jammzz, Lurker, SegaSquad, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a lot more. I just remember those off the top of my head), and it'd just own!

Speaking of own...

Me vs all of you in VF! :lol: :D :thumbs-up:

The only question being... where the hell would this take place? Hm....

We should all organize something like this. That'd be great!

You could do something like the Atari Jagfest. E.g. Bring consoles and games and even get people to show off software they have made for the console. Could get a few linked up sega games or linked up saturns to play games with each other.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 27, 2004 @ 12:04 AM

The only question being... where the hell would this take place? Hm....

The best place is in France :)

Obviously a lot of people are gonna have to fly somewhere...

Maybe we could do a massive video conference! hehe

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 26, 2004 @ 03:44 PM

Obviously a lot of people are gonna have to fly somewhere...

Maybe we could do a massive video conference! hehe

Yea. That sounds like a good Idea.

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Jun 26, 2004 @ 05:14 PM

We just need to find a millionaire member who can fund this...

Maybe we can all pitch in some $$$ to fund this thing...

Even though it's my idea, SX is Ice's thing, so maybe we should give him the final say on everything.

Well, return trips to the United States from Australia go for around 3-4 thousand dollars (AUD) each, more if you book in the US. I don't think PayPal donations will cover it. ;)

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 26, 2004 @ 02:12 PM

wow -- more expensive than I thought.

Any of you Aussies ever been out here?

I've journied through LAX on my way to Canada about this time last year. Not really an experience I'd like to repeat, I'm sorry to say.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 26, 2004 @ 06:04 PM

All the regulars would be there (Myself, Des, Ice, racket, mal, Akuma, Blaze, it, Gallstaff <_<, ExCyber, Joe, Baracuda, Taka, Pearl Jammzz, Lurker, SegaSquad, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a lot more. I just remember those off the top of my head), and it'd just own!

Who is "it"? :lol:

Originally posted by Curtis@Jun 27, 2004 @ 02:44 AM

I've journied through LAX on my way to Canada about this time last year. Not really an experience I'd like to repeat, I'm sorry to say.

I hope you don't base your opinion on the US based on a trip to LAX :D

Back