The First Annual SX Get Together!

ahhhhh, your going to tallahassee... stay away from a town called madison. Driving truck i got stuck there for 3 days. (ran a chicken coop in an uninsured 3 car, but hey like i was worried bout that stuff, i didn't even have the proper license.)

I was so scared when i showed up to court. I was late first off, (live in WPB, thats a 10 hour drive) then i saw the judge throwing guys into jail for piddly shit. Like this one kid stole a f-ing bike, he even returned it before he knew the cops were even called. 3 months, petty theft. I shit a brick right there with what my rap was, i mean come on i just broke 4 federal laws and got 3000 dollars in fines on the side of the road. I was gonna get lynched.

Luckily it was just cause the judge was prejudice.(i feel bad for all the poor kids who went off to labor camp) but i got off scotch clean, AMAZING. I still wonder what it is with me and judges, they always like me. Thats the 6th time i got off scotch free for multiple felonies.

Shit i got off with a 45 dollar late court fee for driving drunk at age 13 at 90 mph and almost running into a cop. Misa so lucky.

ooops, sorry for those of you who never seen a big rig... a chicken coop is a weigh station on the side of the highway that checks to make sure your commercial vehicle is within weight requirements...

and a 3 car is a small 3 car rig. I was in a f-350 with a 3 car trailor on the back to haul automobiles (department of redundancy department). I prefer to call them death traps.

I got pulled over once, I suspect the cop was a racist. What was this topic about again?

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 29, 2004 @ 09:35 AM

I got pulled over once, I suspect the cop was a racist. What was this topic about again?

A boat constructed entirely out of soda cans, IIRC.

Originally posted by mal@Jul 30, 2004 @ 06:33 AM

Beer cans, not soda cans.

My bad. Hmm, what's the best way to one-up these guys? Construct a boat entirely out of bottles? With the ultimate goal of taking to the high seas in search of buried treasure, of course.

Back