The Recurring go vote for X thread!

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Aug 29, 2003 @ 03:52 AM

Just out of curiousity, how many copies of FF VII were sold? Perhaps it's just me, but I thought the RPG fanbase was somewhat limited.

I don't know, but i think it was something like over 2 million sold in the US. I remember the RPG scene really blowing up after the game was hyped and released. Kids at school kept talking about it. I didn't have a playstation then, and it bothered me that they got to play it, and had no prior knowledge of Final Fantasy before those commercials. A real nerd i was. Then again, I was obsessing about how PDS was a better game after finally getting a chance to play FFVII... whoa... i really was a nerd.

Hey Cloud, since you're playing old school phantasy star it's pretty obvious that you're not a graphics whore so I have a suggestion for you. If you ever get the chance try Dragon Warrior 7. The game looks absolutely hideous but the way it plays out is really cool.

I think you mentioned chrono cross to, have you tried chrono trigger? Excellent game. :D

Originally posted by NR Pickle@Sep 2, 2003 @ 10:58 AM

Hey Cloud, since you're playing old school phantasy star it's pretty obvious that you're not a graphics whore so I have a suggestion for you. If you ever get the chance try Dragon Warrior 7. The game looks absolutely hideous but the way it plays out is really cool.

I think you mentioned chrono cross to, have you tried chrono trigger? Excellent game. :D

Hey! I had Dragon Warrior 7. I got to cd 2 and then just sorta stopped playing. But cool game none the less.

I've been interested in DQVII for awhile.

schi0249:

It's sad I know. Damn fanboys!!! Sad to think I was just like them at one point :damn:

Sega:

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Square:

:huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

There have been some really good Squaresoft games; But I see FF VII as the begining of a downward spiral for Square. Only FF Tactics and Chrono Cross have redemed them.

Back