Three Years It's Been...

Three Years It's Been...

I should just stop making threads, as they're always the ones that go off-topic...

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 11, 2004 @ 08:53 PM

I should just stop making threads, as they're always the ones that go off-topic...

You know you like it.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 11, 2004 @ 03:53 PM

Don't do that.

Personally I'm getting sick of all this boozing, that's become so popular. It's not good for you, and is part of the reason this country (I'm from the states) (The United States) (of America) is so damn fat. Whatever happened to toad-licking and masochism?

Three Years It's Been...

hehe, exactly. Cloud had a crush....on a guy :p. Soooo funny, hehe. Oh well, what can ya do?

Also, drinking isn't the reason this nation is fat, it's cuz ppl are lazy and do nuffin but eat. Instead of all these diets, ppl just needa stop eatin so damn much shit food and start exersizin'.

Three Years It's Been...

Alexvrb, you are officially the newest addition to my hate list. Which is pretty big.... :lol:

Same with you Pearl Jammzz :p

Three Years It's Been...

Cloud had me believing it too. I just assumed he knew what was what. :lol: I don't where you all are from, but I don't know a single fat chick that isn't a heavy drinker. Drinking doesn't usually make males under 30 gain weight mainly because they tend to have fast metabolisms. While Pearl Jammzz makes a very good point, it is a fact that alcoholic beverages reduce testosterone levels in the body and slow down fat burning, once you get older if you still drink like a sonnubitch you will get a keg belly. My uncle's brother has such a huge beer belly he can't see his feet. Nor his groin for that matter, and he makes such a mess on the toilet seat that my uncle bought a urinal so his wife (my aunt) doesn't have to clean up after his nasty ass.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 12, 2004 @ 02:10 AM

Alexvrb, you are officially the newest addition to my hate list. Which is pretty big.... :lol:

Same with you Pearl Jammzz :p

Aww isn't that sweet. Still, I'll refrain from making more inflamatory remarks this time. :D

Three Years It's Been...

Lets hope Cloud is sane and never turns into a crazy guy and hunts us all down and shoots us. You really just never know on thei nternet. Hey, if Jay and Silent Bob can find people from the internet who made them mad, why couldn't Cloud? Just a thought :p

Three Years It's Been...

I thought everyone on SX was on Cloud's hate list. Or does he have a "special" hate list for those extra-hated folks? :ph34r:

Three Years It's Been...

I have a special list. :lol: :smokin:

No worries ExCyber, you're not on the list. :thumbs-up:

Back