Three Years It's Been...

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 12, 2004 @ 08:39 PM

Since when the hell was Gallstaff cool?

No one said explicitly that he was. He just posted a lot is all. :lol:

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 13, 2004 @ 11:55 AM

It's an unwritten rule. And I know a thing or two about ruling.

Now that is cool. :lol:

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 12, 2004 @ 09:03 PM

Shutup Gallstaff! You know I don't like you and your cocky attitude.

Daaa~aaamn! :eek:

Three Years It's Been...

DYLAN... told you so (i.e. my post in the poll about ff vs. fermented beats) YOU ARE F-ING WEIRD like all dylan's. Be Proud. Stand tall, And i won't read the damn novel you wrote in this post till it gets published and i have to pay 15 dollars at Barnes and Nobles just to read it. YEY, sorry but i can only afford the paper back.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 12, 2004 @ 05:52 PM

Lets hope Cloud is sane and never turns into a crazy guy and hunts us all down and shoots us. You really just never know on thei nternet. Hey, if Jay and Silent Bob can find people from the internet who made them mad, why couldn't Cloud? Just a thought :p

I'm sure I should be terrified. Oh no, it's Cloud and he looks disgruntled!

Three Years It's Been...

I'm suprised Alexvrb doesn't have more enemies. With his constant sarcastic comments and jabs.

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 14, 2004 @ 05:22 PM

Let's just say if I were to do something like that, Alex would be first.

Not Gallstaff?!? :eek:mg:

Three Years It's Been...

Oh yeah, and Gallstaff!

He'd be FIRST! :flamethrower:

I was just kinda in a pissy mood...

Although Alex is getting on my nerves a bit...

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 14, 2004 @ 07:24 AM

I'm suprised Alexvrb doesn't have more enemies. With his constant sarcastic comments and jabs.

(random smilies) :flamethrower: :eek:mg: <_< :( :rolleyes: :blink: :devil It's probably because I'm actually just screwin around, and most people get that. It's less obvious in text, but I mean, come on. :wanker :smash :agree (more random clickables)

Also Cloud, I thought of a really comical nickname for you, but you'd probably get mad if I used it... so I won't... but it IS priceless!

Three Years It's Been...

"it" (i dont know what that was about but i haven't read the last page in this topic)

Three Years It's Been...

Originally posted by joe81@Jul 14, 2004 @ 09:52 PM

"it" (i dont know what that was about but i haven't read the last page in this topic)

a funny nickname for Cloud

Three Years It's Been...

quote left by cloud... "atleast use some emoticons"

i know i never use them cause im not allowed to use java at any of my jobs, and i dont know the names of the characters so i can't do it manually either.

Back