Time to judge the Wallpapers for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really tough. So many of them are great. Pearl Jammz, LordofDuct, Racket just to mention a few.

I decided to vote for Daniels. His depicts my favorite series of all time.

My vote goes to Darsh. I've seen about 3 that I liked, Darshes one, Racketboy, and SMi, but I voted for Darsh because I think his wallpaper took the 1337357 shopping skills. Also the atmosphere it great.

I think Daniel's was the best. The only thing bout his I didn't like was the text, but other then that it was awesome.

theres no 'f' at the end of my name. not to complain or nothing, general typo i know... biggrin.gif

lol, sorry, i pasted your name without seeing the mistake.

Youre are under lsd when drawing :banana ?

Thx for those who voted for me ^^. There will be some return one day :blush: .

Originally posted by Eticam@Oct 1, 2004 @ 09:56 AM

My vote goes to Darsh. I've seen about 3 that I liked, Darshes one, Racketboy, and SMi, but I voted for Darsh because I think his wallpaper took the 1337357 shopping skills. Also the atmosphere it great.

[post=120130]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the vote, I appreciate it.. I was the PS director at my HS because nobody else knew how to do anything right haha. I actually made that wallpaper about a year ago I'd say. I didn't have enought time to make a new one cuz I was a late addition so I just submitted that one I made.

Originally posted by fonzievoltonov@Oct 1, 2004 @ 02:04 PM

lol, sorry, i pasted your name without seeing the mistake.

Youre are under lsd when drawing :banana ?

Thx for those who voted for me ^^. There will be some return one day :blush: .

[post=120145]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh, your not to far from the truth with the LSD thing... but i had to edit those pics hard core to get em' like that.... they are 5 different drawings photoshopped together with crappy adobe photoshop 2.0....

I do agree though, hard time choosing on these, i really wanted to just vote djidjo just cause i think its funny. but eh,

oh i got photoshop 7 today along with imageready... im learning how to make animated gif's, and i added onto my wallpaper, take a look.

fuzzy.gif

I think fonzie's is the nicest from an aesthetic point of view.

edit - in context, that is. Some of the others are very nice but are just too garish to serve as an effective wallpaper.

Djidjo's, Lordofduct's and Mike Sirrey's are the only good ones.

Why? Because they are the only original ones.

I had Rack's as my #2 pick, and Surrey's in close 3rd. Djidjo already used that wallpaper before for something so he doesn't get my vote :p. Lordofduct's was too artsy for me. I like pretty art, not art you have to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back