To Mask Of Destiny

Okay... There is a huge bug inside cdread...

When you call playing operation, in some cases, no cdtrack read (red led but nothing outputed).

This appen when you launch the game FROM the control panel.

When you call the game by pressing start directly (on title screen), the music is played correctly.

Please could you quick take a look @ and send me the fixed .bin?

Thx a lot... I took a rendez-vous to validate final version this afternoon and shipping tomorow to USA... Seems all is repported again Grrrr.

Fonzie

When you say from the control panel, do you mean from the CD player menu?

I'm not sure if all my files are synced with yours, can you send me the latest copy of the main program file?

yeah, this problem only happen with USA segacd model1...

Wierd...

I PM'ed u to give url.

Btw, since my personal driver don't have this bug... I tried to add my personal tips (see, CDC stop / CD stop calls before any cdplay) but this doesn't do anything :/

Please could you look this as far as possible? I need to ship the game within 24hours :/

Thx

I need to get some sleep (it's ~3:30 AM here) and I won't be able to get a chance to look at this until after I get out of work which might be kind of late.

I'll take a look at it, but if it's as time sensitive as you say I wouldn't wait for me to fix it. Launching the game from the CD player menu doesn't seem like a very common thing to do and is easily worked around. I'd much rather see it fixed, but...

I can ship a CD from here if that helps your timing any. I have to imagine a package within the US can get to another US location a lot faster than one from france (unless you mean ship in the virtual sense).

Ok, the problem is that, on european model2, the game wont play music from title screen and will play music from panel menu ... I think its a wierd and dangerous behaviour.

I'll ship the game in 18hours... I'll add myself CD sound volume control...

For the audio bug.. well if you can fix it within 18hours, okay... Anyway i'll try to fix myself (even if i gens doesn't have appropriate debug mode).

For the shiping, the game BGM is nearly 60MB in mp3, so i prefer to send directly final burned disc (using fastest shipping method).

EDIT, i pmed you the url to grab the files (cdread.asm too).

I edited things, now the cdopentray operation is replaced by music stop (and it works).

Please read instructions about how to check if cdvolume is really working.

Thx

Fonzie

Back