Top 10 annoying repeat threads on the boards

i think he's just making a joke since so many people figure that since you can play sms carts on genesis you can play genesis roms on scd.
biggrin.gif

Arakon Posted on July 14 2002,08:41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sizone: are you asking to be banned?

not particularily, but a banning from you i'd wear like a feather in my cap

Originally posted by sizone@July 12 2002,21:36

btw cynnamin, eatin' an enormous sushi/sashimi platter right now. wish you were here

ohhh *melts*

i need boys who will eat sushi with me 3x a week. i hate going out for sushi by myself
sad.gif

Originally posted by sizone@July 12 2002,11:48

imma start a post your pic thread soon

under the guise of find your sega xtreme mate

so that nerdy sega gamers can breed with other nerdy sega gamers and produce little nerdy sega gaming kids

Um. Good luck with that.

You'll be hooking boys up with boys as there are only 2 active resident females and one of them is already promised to Skank.

I don't think any of you can spontaneously change sex either... should be interesting to watch, nonetheless.

Men can spontaneously change sex. Havn't you ever seen Harisu?

On a more important note, why would you want to eat sushi. That some cold, crunchy, flavorless shit. Try some ËÄ´¨ food instead
tongue.gif

Cynnamin Posted on July 15 2002,05:03

Um. Good luck with that.

You'll be hooking boys up with boys as there are only 2 active resident females and one of them is already promised to Skank.

I don't think any of you can spontaneously change sex either... should be interesting to watch, nonetheless.

ahh babe, if us sexy sega guys started putting pics of ourselves up en masse the breezys would just flock to this site.

if there's one thing your average girl truly can't resist it's an overweight, pale, socially challenged gamer who can't dance

and i can only afford sushi once or twice a week, 3 times is totally out of the budget, sorry

Why even BUY sushi? I mean it seems much simpler to tie a rope to a stick, tie a worm to the other end, and put it int he water. Yank out a fish, and eat it alive. It's pretty near the same thing.

I think sushi developed because at the time, Japanese cavemen were too stupid to figure out how to make fire.

Mmmm....Sushi....I feel a trip to Miyabi coming on....Anyone want to pay for me? I figure, hey, I don't have to pay for my Saturn games now. So, why should I have to pay for my own sushi?

Originally posted by Cynnamin@July 16 2002, 8:38 pm

Actually, you are completely and totally wrong.

Do some research and I'll think about making more of a reply than this.

I don't like sushi, and you know that for a FACT.

But watching you eat greens/sushi....mmmmmmmm

ikizukuri is sashimi served on the still-twitching remains of the fish it came from

DBOY Posted on July 16 2002, 4:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why even BUY sushi? I mean it seems much simpler to tie a rope to a stick, tie a worm to the other end, and put it int he water. Yank out a fish, and eat it alive. It's pretty near the same thing.

because it's all about the fucking PRESENTATION, dude.

and it would require A LOT of effort to catch salmon and yellow tail tuna in the same outing not to mention the fact that it's next to impossible to catch smoked eel

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+July 15 2002, 10:03 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ July 15 2002, 10:03 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@July 16 2002, 8:38 pm

Actually, you are completely and totally wrong.

Do some research and I'll think about making more of a reply than this.

I don't like sushi, and you know that for a FACT.

But watching you eat greens/sushi....mmmmmmmm[/b][/quote]

*curls up in Skanks lap and purrs contentedly*

some stuff is pure raw some is cooked.

I can't find any girl that likes sushi that's good enough for me(i should ask more often maybe more would want to try but i gave up asking). sushi is a damn expensive date. if you're going to continue the talk of sushi why not just track down that old post asking what your favorite sushi thing was and bring that back to life(there was a post about that right i do remember going into detail about what i liked)

Back