Dracula-X / Symphony of the Night

Translating Dracula X / SOTN Beta V1.02 1.021

...... it is released in the game contest, I want to keep that release seperate from here for now.
Ah. Didn't realize that. Just tested it out, and boom! the ending now works great with no hanging. Awesome.

Such a fantastic job on the translation, really amazing. Thank you once again, I hope you win the competition!!

Ah. Didn't realize that. Just tested it out, and boom! the ending now works great with no hanging. Awesome.

Such a fantastic job on the translation, really amazing. Thank you once again, I hope you win the competition!!
Is this Beezlebub issue working for you by chance?

Let me give it a try and report back. Should just take me a few minutes.

Sidenote... did anyone notice that if you sit at the title screen for about 10-15 minutes a female japanese voice comes on and says 'Hi' followed by a bit more japanese?

Not sure if it's in the original release or added by KnightOfDragon but I'd never noticed it before. I just had it sitting at the title screen for a while after finishing the game and boy was that a surprise!!

Sorry to report, same crash. Sound plays that the Life Max item is going to appear but it hangs while the flames/smoke are on-screen.

This is also on a Fenrir, w translation version 1.00. If you think it might make a difference I can try it on a Model 2 + Phoebe to see if the same thing happens, just let me know.

Last edited:
I can confirm the crash of the game after the Beezlebub fight with a phoebe ode and 0.99. Great work and absolute appreciation from my side for this translation work. I always wanted to play sotn on saturn in english. So thanks again for your awesome work!

Patch version .99 on MODE: beginning monologue with richter when facing Dracula has a typo. When he says mankind needs a savior, mankind is spelled mankindlll

in the intro as alucard, the howl the wolves do as they die is slightly delayed

Last edited:
This is fixed in the 1.00 edition in the contest.
cv.png

That line is fine in the 1.0 version available in the contest thread.
Edit: that ^

@Knight0fDragon are you open to make some fixes/qol too? Precisely a shortcut to the map, fixing richter's jumping sliding, Alucard's shadows and giving the wolf it's swim ability back.

Anyone have issue running the patching software? Running Windows 10 32 bit. I get the message "This app can't run on your PC". Dying to try this out and search for bugs!!!! I was able to find a pre patched ISO over on cdromance, but it's v0.8. At worst if anyone has already patched an ISO of v1.0 and can link me an upload mirror, let me know.

Anyone have issue running the patching software? Running Windows 10 32 bit. I get the message "This app can't run on your PC". Dying to try this out and search for bugs!!!! I was able to find a pre patched ISO over on cdromance, but it's v0.8. At worst if anyone has already patched an ISO of v1.0 and can link me an upload mirror, let me know.
They updated to v1.0

When I went into the equip menu to sort my stuff, the sort window was heavily pixelated.
Classic Boy Gold for Android. Beetle Saturn plugin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-205715.png
    Screenshot_20210120-205715.png
    684 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Back