- May 12, 2007
You need to use the Mednafen debugger:May you elaborate? Sorry, I want to make sure I have it right. Do I need to use the Grandia debugger, or the debugger for mednafen itself? I've only messed with the settings in Notepad++.
- Press ALT+D to bring up the debugger.
- Press the S key to go into step mode.
- Press S to step through the assembly instructions until you are on the instruction right before the tst instruction.
- Use the Arrow key to navigate over to the register R2 and press enter to enter a new value.
- Change the value from 00000000 to 00000002 and press enter.
- Press R to resume the game and that should get you past that issue.
- Press Alt + D to close the debugger.