Turbo CD Ftp

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Ratamahatta

Well, since I cant see a better place for this to be posted, and because of the complete lack of posts in this forum, i've decided to post it here. I may be starting up a Turbo CD / Duo Ftp in the near future. Depending on if I re-up the Sega FTP.

Ratamahatta

No, havent come across snatcher yet, mainly I've been looking for Lords / Gate of Thunder excellent soundtrack in lords. When I come across snatcher, you'll be sure to know.

SCMFXT

Is Snatcher about a detective/PI solving a mysterious case? I don't know or remember. If that the case I might have it. Haven't touch my Dou for a long time.

jim993

Website
Visit site
thanks ratamahatta. and yes SCMFXT it is about a detective solving a case. It's also on the sega cd, saturn, and playstation but the PCE version came out befor them i believe.

SCMFXT

Thanx jim993.

Just found out. I don't know if I have it. If I do I'll upload it.

ExCyber

Staff member
I guess this is off-topic, but was Snatcher on MSX, or was that only SD Snatcher?

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
Quote: from ExCyber on 6:11 pm on Jan. 26, 2002

I guess this is off-topic, but was Snatcher on MSX, or was that only SD Snatcher?

I think there were two snatchers for the MSX, one normal, and one SD

Ratamahatta

Well, considering someone doesnt have a brain nor is mature, I will no longer be upping that turbo cd ftp OR the sega ftp. The message you receive if you try to log on using the info previously posted, stands.

jim993: if you want snatcher, get in contact with me thru messenger. You will receive the last game from me as I promised you before.

megametalgreymon

Website
Visit site
Ratamahatta: drop it

there is no point in you continually making statements about your no longer open to sx ftp, just drop the subject and move on

Ratamahatta

I simply posted these messages to get my point across to you people. wherever I had a message about my server, I posted the same "no host" message there. If you dfont like them, dont read them.