turbo to pc engine

That's cool. Unfortunately, they don't give instructions for the territory switch (which could probably be wired quite nicely to the single switch), but I think that's available somewhere on Dave Shadoff's site.

Territory switch ?

I saw some back in the day and they had less components than this one and worked fine .

As far as I know theres no territory switch Its just a matter of changing the connectors to different places

I saw some back in the day and they had less components than this one and worked fine.

Probably because they weren't switchable. If you just want to do a one-way remapping of the pins all that's really needed is a PCB,

As far as I know theres no territory switch Its just a matter of changing the connectors to different places

That's only part of the protection, though from what I've heard it's the only part you need to defeat to play PCE games on a TG16. For the other way around, you apparently need this.

Well thats what I was talking about , turn your trubo grafix into a pc engine . Sorry if you got confused .I dont see why it work one way but not the other

Yes the converters i had were basically pcbs

Back