WANTED - Sega CD and Saturn

lordofduct

Established Member
I am looking for:

NOT AT THIS MOMENT - Sega CD model 1 - BROKEN... I do not want a working one, I want a broken one but with a cosmetically fair case to it. Genny is not necessary, but if you have that broken too I'll take it.

I'll pay cash, paypal, or check my thread lower on this area to see what I have for sale at this moment.

AND

Contra Shattered Soldier on the PS2

I have a model 1 Saturn PM me and I can send you some pics of it or something and then you can offer me a price.

Actually, the Sega CD model 1 I sold turned out to be broken, (and it comes with the box and everything too) it doesn't play music. I told the guy I sold it to about this thread, perhaps he'll sell it to you

I've got a model 1 saturn I've mentioned to you before, I'd be interested in trading it to you (or anyone interested) for either a Nintendo Branded GameCube Controller OR a Microsoft Branded XBOX controller (either "S" or "Duke"). It's the system and a power cord only, you'd have to find TV hook ups and controller seperatly.

I am also lookin' for Contra Shattered Soldier on the PS2. Will trade or buy. (I know, ebay, but I wanna check here too.)

Hey, I have a segacd model 1 I just dug out to take a picture of for you. Its got something wrong with the tray, it catches and wont come out all the way without help, then wont go all the way back in. If you push it in, it doesnt spin up the cd anyhow. I had it apart at one point but didnt do anything but look if something was catching the tray. Its in good shape for the most part except for a few knicks in the top area of the front of the tray where I used a screwdriver to pop the tray out a bit to grab it, but they are hardly noticeable unless you are staring it in the face. Heres the pic I took :

http://home.ptd.net/~jdchubb/segacd.jpg

let me know if you are interested, I also have what I believe to be the correct power cord, and the mixing cable. I dont really know what to ask for a semi-broken console, $10 + whatever you think shipping would be?

I have to put the Sega CD on hold. Although it is cheap I don't have the money for the project it is part of at this moment so I'd rather not have it cluttering up my place as it already is a mess as is and I am in the process of moving. I'll get back to y'all on that one.

Back