What are you doing~!!??

Getting ready to write a new series of fics...

:hehehe:

Maybe I should finish my others before I start new series?

Let me see...

The Dream (Revision, Incomplete)

Attack of The Red Slime Monster (Revision, not started)

Reunion (Epic, Incomplete)

Reunion Sequel (Epic, not started)

Super Party Fun Fun 7 (Series of shorts, not started)

And now I'm starting yet another series....

Hm....

Where is all this anger coming from?

As long as people hold stupidity in their hearts; as long as men dare to dream of playing Genesis ROMs on Sega CD, Arakon's anger is immutable...

Originally posted by ExCyber@Aug 18, 2004 @ 07:16 PM

As long as people hold stupidity in their hearts; as long as men dare to dream of playing Genesis ROMs on Sega CD, Arakon's anger is immutable...

Damn right!

:lol:

Originally posted by ExCyber@Aug 19, 2004 @ 12:16 AM

He just needs to take a couple Stimutacs. That'd calm him down. Plus, dig this AIR!!

Oh, I just finished working on a friend's computer. The place that built it thinks "upgraded cooling" means a nice ~7000rpm 60mm fan for the CPU. I've heard quieter vacuum cleaners.

trying to find something to do to pass the last 13 minutes of work i HAVE to stay for... grrrr, atleast its my friday.

Originally posted by Supergrom@Aug 19, 2004 @ 11:35 AM

listenin to music, browsing forums, and reading Fable previews, trying to decide if its worth a shot.

GameSpot reviewed it, looks like it's good.

I'm trying to write this essay, but I keep getting distracted.

Working on a virus laden computer, fun fun. The guy had 3,000 freakin infected files and he was still able to use the internet on his cyrix processor based computer!!!

I've been replacing some horrible fluoro battens with some low voltage down lights at work.

It's dirty work but well worth the effort. :D

i woke up today thinking i slept in for work... it looked like 11 oclock at night. So i come running out of my room and into the kitchen to see what time it was and come to a complete stop so i dont run into a fuckin LIZARD. not no little normal florida lizard, a HUGE lizard like 2 and a half feet long (shut up anyone from australia or brazil... thats BIG for florida) im confused and screaming WHO LET THE IGUANA IN MY HOUSE?????!!!!!

finally my lumbering ogre of a roommate comes stumbling from his room scratching his hairy ass and mumbles some incoherent story about finding it at work in a tree and he just had to bring it home because it eats other lizards. WEIRD!

Heh, was it actually an iguana, or something else?

Right now, I'm practicing my kung-fu grip whilst thinking of witty phrases.

Originally posted by it290@Sep 22, 2004 @ 02:52 PM

So you're going to be an action figure? Kung-fu it290? I might not buy one, but I could see putting it in embarrassing poses if I spotted a display unit at the store.

Well, got to go pick up the new radiator. What a PITA. But I've got to do it, otherwise I kind of have no transportation to speak of.

I'm just procrastinating. I'll probably go to dinner in about half an hour, then fencing, then ballroom dancing, then a college-sponsored seminar on beer and sex. Then I'll blow off my homework, play video games, and go to sleep.

Ah, college life. :D :p

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Sep 22, 2004 @ 04:03 PM

I'm just procrastinating.

That's what I have to do every day during this hour and a half between work and school.

Oh, and I'm trying to find someone that will let me perform a trepanation on them.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 22, 2004 @ 04:39 PM

That's what I have to do every day during this hour and a half between work and school.

Oh, and I'm trying to find someone that will let me perform a trepanation on them.

A what?

"Trepanation, also known as trephinning or trepanning, is a form of surgery where a hole is cut into the skull, leaving the membrane around the brain intact. Modern trepanation movements hinge on the belief that the procedure increases blood circulation to the brain. Believers suggest that capillaries in the brain operate on a higher metabolism which results in a higher state of consciousness."

What the hell.....

Originally posted by it290@Sep 22, 2004 @ 10:52 AM

Heh, was it actually an iguana, or something else?

My friend at work after describing it to him said it was something called a "Tarou" i think... he showed me a picture and he was right. I think that is how its spelled.

Hmm, google image search for 'tarou' just brings up a bunch of miscellaneous crap, including the rather amusing image attached. Are you sure that's how it's spelled? I'd like to see what this thing looks like.

Attachments

• tarou.JPG
    tarou.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 92
  • tarou.JPG
    tarou.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 79
Back