What are you doing~!!??

Figuring out ways to get back at the chainsaw guy for kicking my ass all those times today.

I am going to take him down for good tomorrow!

:devil

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Wed, 2004-11-10 @ 03:30 PM

I just saw Team America.

And....wow.....

[post=123345]Quoted post[/post]​

I've... err... seen the start of that and I can't wait until it comes out here. :D

Curtis - Yay! :cheers

im at work, YEY... ive had the last 5 days off SICK! now I am finally back and makin da big bones!!! although im still a little sick, but its doable.

I'm biding time until Metal Gear Solid 3 gets delivered. My mom can't get out of bed so I thought it would be funny to put on a spanish talk show at 100% volume and sneak out of the room giggling like a little girl.

your wrong... im telling my roommate and his girlfriend that i want to join in, but one lil' prob I have this impudence problem... had it for a little while, you have to get me reallllll drunk for me to keep it up!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2004-11-18 @ 10:53 PM

your wrong... im telling my roommate and his girlfriend that i want to join in, but one lil' prob I have this impudence problem... had it for a little while, you have to get me reallllll drunk for me to keep it up!

[post=124031]Quoted post[/post]​

There's some stretches you can do to get things moving again down there. :D

Originally posted by mountaindud@Thu, 2004-11-18 @ 11:12 PM

There's some stretches you can do to get things moving again down there.  :D

[post=124041]Quoted post[/post]​

What the hell? :blink:

I had a trying day at work today. :/

First up, the fire alarm went off so we evacuated the theatre. The alarm went off for about ten minutes and there was no sign of any fire trucks. We did a little investigating and discovered that the fire panel was isolated - It wasn't hooked up to the Fire Brigade. Good thing it was a false alarm...

Later in the day we had a big thunderstorm hit. There was one really loud clap of thunder and then all the lights went out. Luckily it was for only 30 seconds or so, but for a while it didn't look like they were coming back on. :blink:

After the lights came back on I had to go around and help deal with some leaks that had appeared in the foyer ceiling. No big deal, I just needed to get a broom to sweep some water out the door. I went down to the workshop to find one and discovered that there was a brand new waterfall in one corner. :eek:

One of the downpipes from the workshop roof was backed up and was spewing rainwater all over the floor. I grabbed a ladder, raced out into the rain, climbed on to the roof and (fortunately) was able to unblock the downpipe.

I should have stayed in bed today. :lol:

Sitting in the dark, taking painkillers, sleeping, trying to heal a muscle tear, and waiting for a promised 2.5" HDD to come in the mail so I can have a reason to leave the house.

Back