What are you doing~!!??

A super computer with only 640 kb of memory... doesn't seem very super to me. Kinda like in Johnny Mnemonic when Keanu is all like, "I can hold 80 gigs of data in my head"... WOO HO! 80 WHOLE GIGS!? Thats amazing.

I'm sure Johnny doesn't have a hard drive in there. 80 gigs is pretty impressive if it's all solid state and wired directly into his brain. Sides, 80 gigs is more than enough for the type of courier work that the character was supposed to be doing.

Thats the thing... remember he stored everything in that 80 gigs. Remember the scene where he says he just had to dump a bunch of past memories of his childhood to clear up space. 80 gigs aint gonna hold your memories of your entire life.

wait, what the hell am I doing. Im debating science fiction... and I thought I already reached as low as I could. heh

I just finished a bunch of Calculus... bleh.

Ive got class at 6 PM. What sucks about that is I work graveyard; 6PM feels like 6 AM for me. Bleh, im not a morning... durrr, afternoon person.

I want to go home.

Just watched a Gens Plus! emulator movie of someone I know playing Streets Of Rage 3, and now I have to go off my computer before I truly kill my brain..! :D

Have to practise guitar for a school exam on Tuesday... shame I suck. :damn:

working in 3d studio max making low poly count models for my game. But i am running a little bit low on ideas atm.

Im working on a project for my consumer economics class. This fucker is the epitome of busy work, I'll be working on this all night. :bs And a lot of tomorrow night.

Back