What are you doing~!!??

Ah! Lordofduct to the rescue!! No wonder I see so many posts from you. You must sit in these forums for bloody hours!

I work graveyard and really have nothing much to do... that and I NEVER sleep. So I am always here. I'm surprised I'm not a mod yet because I read just about every post. Then again it may be because I am a hoodlum! ::snickers at Mal:: remember the poo poll?

Originally posted by Kuta@Wed, 2005-07-27 @ 12:27 PM

Desperately looking for new posts on this forum because my job is hell boring!

:/

[post=137302]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I do most days. :lol:

I'm one of the theatre techs at Monash Uni in Melbourne.

I end up sitting behind the lighting desk and hanging around here. :)

I'm starting work on my computer upgrade, I won't be back until later today, or possibly next week if something goes wrong. You never know.

Trying to figure out how to get this new computer of mine to recognize my CD Burner and the LAN... which is weird it recognizes the Network enough to go online, but not my local workgroup???? grrrrrrrrr

It doesn't help that I haven't used Linux a day in my life.

After starting work at 11am on Tuesday, I'm finally going home at 6:30am Wednesday. :blink:

Being one pissed off motha fucka' right now. I think I just broke this desk Im sitting at!

I REALLY hate inconsiderate dick weeds who just have no freakin' sympathy and throw your shit in your in your face whenever they have a chance. What the hell did I do to these people? WTF! I give and I freakin' give to these people. I put roofs over their heads, supply them food and booz, let them hang out and I would do a favor. But no if happen to be upset over a the deaths of my FAMILY OHHHHHHH I'm an asshole! WHAT THE...

Then others go and take your ideas and plans in life and take them as their own and call you a worthless punk for not doing them. Oh sorry I have to save my money get a carreer and all that good stuff first... you just landed yourself a rich guy? SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!

Is it against the law to slip cyanide into the water supply?

TEll me something, what would you do if your friend called you who lives 20-30 minutes away and said they just slit their wrist and bleeding everywhere... would you call the cops? HUH! Yeah it's all our faults you ended up in the freakin' hospital... selfish twat, tell me I should get over my brother. I'll suffocate you the next time I find you in my bed when I get home. DIE

Sounds like you have had a pretty hard time lately. The only thing you can do is try ejecting these people from your life and surrounding yourself with decent folk. I have had to put up with a fair bit of crap from various people in various situations and I get through by simply eliminating it. Get the hell away from these people or make them get away from you and never take them back! Gotta be selective with the people you choose to have around you otherwise you will go mad. How do you stay sane?

I've noticed there is kind of a double standard for near-perfect humans like me or lordofduct. You can do almost nothing but good stuff 24/hours a day, but then once and a while you make ONE *little* mistake or make one person unhappy, and everything else you have been doing that is pure gold gets thrown out the window and they focus on the insignificant little error and bust your balls over it for days. It's hard being a person of lordly caliber sometimes.

Im going to bed in a few... just have to go mail some things I sold through here and Sega-16.

Also got done changing tires (at the shop), doing my brakes, changing oil, looking for apartments (lease running up here... and electric is 300 freakin' dollars!) among other boring stuff.

Oh yeah, and I got 1700 dollars today from my dad. Well technically... see I bought a HDTV 57" on credit a few months back. With all the funerals and travel for said funerals lately I haven't done any payments. I was about to pay for it this week when my dad comes to me and says. "Don't worry about the TV, I got it covered." Then handed me 100 dollars to help pay for the maintenance I did on my car today.

HE NEVER DOES THAT... NEVER! wow... I don't like saying it, but I think my brother dieing is getting to him REALLY bad.

lordofduct, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. Family Deaths are a hard thing to cope with and never serve to lessen the tension in day-to-day life, my condolences go out to you and your family... :(

I'm a little worried I'm not going to get that job I was going for today. I've got to wait around for a call tomorrow. I really scared all the people working there, because for some resaon people find me intimidating. I don't know.

Back