What are you doing~!!??

looks like you're having a great time over there.

I'm getting drunk with my friend Christie and enjoying the fact I have electricity and SHE DOESN"T

::points and laughs at her::

I went to a bar with some Salarymen last night, had expensive sashimi paid for, as well as sea urchin and a few other things. I think the bill was something like 1,500 DOLLARS and they paid for it all. hehe. Also, I made them sing a "missy elliot" song that went like "I just want to do you, please just do me, in my ass".

Oh what a night it was.

I'm confused as a motha fucka right now... I listen to my messages today and go a message from an unknown number at 10PM last night. The thing was strange, it was a girl and it goes:

"I don't have Sprint, I press 1 to leave messages. I don't have music blaring and I don't want to say anything dumb. I want to suck your dick, so if you want it back call me. So just go home and jerk off to your Sprint phone... Byeeeee"

with a lot of attitude too, like they were very upset with me and I am confused as all hell about who it is!

I'm also looking through the photos from the fetish show a little while back. It was a fun time, only one photo of me and my friends though and it is not very flattering for me... especially after cutting off my head like that. enjoy the sexy Connie though!

ae101405_0468.jpg

Originally posted by link343@Sun, 2005-10-30 @ 03:29 AM

I thought you read manga?

[post=141218]Quoted post[/post]​

No there is a TV version of the GTO manga. :) This morning it's the turn of Saint Seiya.

Looking at some old pictures.... Where did all the time go?

DCP_1931.JPG

Having fun on a hiking trip at Hawk Mountain, PA.

Just waking up from another night of Bday weekend partying... fun.

I never thought it would be so difficult to avoid drugs though... don't you hate it when someone invites you out to dinner and then attempts to get you to drive them all over town so they can get high? I hate that!

I'm now going to have an ice cream cake breakfast! YEY!

I wasted a whole 6 and a half hours of my fucking life doing some shite chemistry experiment in slightly different ways.

P.S. whoever decided it would be a good idea to make a third of this years exam marks based on a 'personal investigation' is a complete wanker. If I ever meet him I will beat him to a bloody pulp.

*thread necromancy* :rant

I've spent the last two days trying to teach theatre lighting to a bunch of year 9 and 10 (15/16 year old) students, most of whom couldn't have given less of a shit.

Yeah! :sarcasm:

Originally posted by mal@Thu, 2006-04-20 @ 09:22 AM

*thread necromancy* :rant

I've spent the last two days trying to teach theatre lighting to a bunch of year 9 and 10 (15/16 year old) students, most of whom couldn't have given less of a shit.

Yeah! :sarcasm:

[post=145802]Quoted post[/post]​

Gross, teenagers.

I just got done applying a fragrant body wash (to my body). It was delightful, what with the exfoliating and the moisturizing. I try to forget about the burning part, that was my fault though for making all those tiny cuts on my chest. I thought scraping and cutting was good for the skin, gets the fresh air in there. Shortly thereafter however, I found out you're actually supposed to be gentle with your skin so I'll just have to find some other purpose for my combat knife. Maybe the next time everyone is sitting around eating hotdogs, someone will be like, "Gee wilickers, I sure would like a bite of hotdog, but I don't want to eat an entire hotdog; if only I had a combat knife..." I would then chime in, "You mean... like this one?" Then with all of the talk blades and sausages...well...you can see where this is going.

I just got back from a midnight opening for Silent Hill the movie. Danm ggod job, probably the best game to movie translation ever. Also, it was the creepiest (not scarriest) movie i have seen in a very long time.

Downloading older dance music from 360Share, posting here and on bb.com, and listening to video game music. I need to get to sleep soon, though.

Back