What are you doing~!!??

your awful piratero...

im chatting with dud, puking randomly, and hating the fact we only have beer to drink (vodka will kill my stomach right now, to sick).

I've been installing a new pair of speakers in the Flyman's Arms.

That's the lunch room/old English pub that we have at work. I really must post some pictures of it one day...

You have a Pub at your work!?!? Oh my freakin' God I would never go home... tons of OT. As long as I can have as many toilet breaks as I need... Beer makes me piss a lot.

Im just about to go home from work right now.

I've got a job interview in 100 minutes (or an hour and 40 minutes if you'd prefer that). At 4:30 AM CDT. Stupid UPS, it is for the 3:30-8:30 in the morning shift (package handling). Sadly that is the best part-time opportunity I can find, stupid south side of Chicago. And no, I'm not moving to Iowa Cloud. I also start going to college today, but it is a loser college so I can easily juggle both.

EDIT: Wow what a negative post, sorry about that.

Move to Iow... I mean move to Florida. We can go to the bars and stuff.

my brother just moved up by you actually. I'm never gonna see him anymore, I wonder if thats a good thing or bad thing.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-08-22 @ 03:51 AM

Move to Iow... I mean move to Florida. We can go to the bars and stuff.

my brother just moved up by you actually. I'm never gonna see him anymore, I wonder if thats a good thing or bad thing.

[post=138542]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I'll be moving somewhere after college, because the job situation around here is ridiculous, you've got to go all the way to the North Side for any real employment opportunities, but I'd rather not do that. So moving to Florida isn't totally out of the question really.

Where'd your brother move to, Joliet? Tinley Park? right behind me?

Well actually he's not near Chicago... he is more south in Illinous, but close enough up there for me to say it. Don't remember the name of the town right now though... in a few months I'll know as I am gonna go up there and visit. Just like my New York trip, I'm gonna do a Chicago trip soon.

Then from there I'll do probably LA or Seattle (I love Seattle)... maybe not though as I am saving up to go to Germany/Prague/Romania soon enough (probably next spring or summer). If those trips cost to much I won't be doing Seattle/LA. But I am definately doing Chicago real soon. Gotta visit my brother.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-08-22 @ 04:04 AM

Well actually he's not near Chicago... he is more south in Illinous, but close enough up there for me to say it. Don't remember the name of the town right now though... in a few months I'll know as I am gonna go up there and visit. Just like my New York trip, I'm gonna do a Chicago trip soon.

Then from there I'll do probably LA or Seattle (I love Seattle)... maybe not though as I am saving up to go to Germany/Prague/Romania soon enough (probably next spring or summer). If those trips cost to much I won't be doing Seattle/LA. But I am definately doing Chicago real soon. Gotta visit my brother.

[post=138546]Quoted post[/post]​

I think "Cats" is playing, we should go see it when you're here. Hahaha, I can't post this with a straight face.

Originally posted by DUD the Bottom Dweller

I think "Cats" is playing, we should go see it when you're here.

And that's why I quoted you as Dud the fag-a-muffin in the Music Forum.

and how about what I'm doing to stay on topic:

This weekend I went out to a club, ran into a bunch of old girlfriends, weird

Went to a party and ran into them AGAIN

Got naked at party with everyone and swam in the pool, ocean, bath tub, shower... just all around naked party!

WORK

WORK right now

I start Calc 3 tomorrow

Visiting my friend Robyn before she heads to Peru (yey, ermm, nevermind)

Thats about it.

[EDIT] Oh yeah, DUD remember that model girl I showed you on MySpace that I said I wouldn't ever talk to. Well yeah thats one of the Ex's I ran into at both the club and party...

yeah, well the bitch takes a ton of pics, and this is one of the lovely shots that comes out. EWWWW I HAVE AIDS OR SOMETHING!

respecsdylan.jpg

I've just got back from having the LCD replaced in my mobile phone.

I managed to break it while at work this morning :damn:

I'm just taking it easy today.

Cleaning up my ofiice is a great excuse to do very little while looking busy. ;)

Just got off an hour long phone call with a chathost... took a smoke break... now I am LMing and thanking God because I don't have to take phone calls for the next 3 hours. YEY!

Now it is time for some CombiChrist to get my mind off of stuff.

I went to Onomichi this past weekend!

midgets.jpg

This girl is VERY short. My ice cream was sour also, some weird 'specialty' hence the face.

statue.jpg

Some weird statue and my Korean pal.

naked.jpg

*ahem*

anyhow, going to korea for a few days starting sunday. i'll show pictures when i get back.

What exactly is that ice cream called?

Heh... I like the "Do the best impression of the statue" in the second picture. :lol:

Back