What are you doing~!!??

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 17, 2004 @ 02:22 PM

Oh yeah? There going to be any HEY-HEY!

EDIT: Cloud, I just thought of a poll for you to do:

What's more morally reprehensible, sexual promiscuity or underage drinking?

Sexual what?

prom·is·cu·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prm-sky-t, prm-)

n. pl. prom·is·cu·i·ties

The state or character of being promiscuous.

Promiscuous sexual relations.

A mixture of diverse or unrelated parts or individuals; a hodgepodge.

Errr...?!?

EDIT: pro·mis·cu·ous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-msky-s)

adj.

Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.

Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate.

Casual; random.

Consisting of diverse, unrelated parts or individuals; confused: “Throngs promiscuous strew the level green” (Alexander Pope).

Ah, just a fancy word for fuck buddy then, eh? :yum

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Jul 17, 2004 @ 02:28 PM

Ah, just a fancy word for fuck buddy then, eh? :yum

I suppose. More or less. If we had a humping emoticon I would have used that. :lol:

Cloud121: You've just been making a lot of polls is all. I was just throwing you another idea.

hes off about what emoticon that is... but i have heard from several places that a bloody nose means sexual arrousal. A video game magazine, the web, an entertainment mag, and even my mother gave me that info. still doesn't make it 100% but for that many places to have it and cupcake dude there say it also must make it some what true maybe.

It's true. If you watch anime you will see that used a lot when people are being pervy. Although for some reason I took that emoticon to be a flaccid something-or-other, heh.

Apparently, a bloody nose in Japan is equal to a boner anywhere else.

I always assumed that the bloody nose thing was more or less a blush that was too extreme for the body to handle. :banana

I'm having a heated political debate about the handing over of power in Iraq with a few of my closest friends, over tea and crumpets.

Just kidding, I'm sorting my bookmarks list in FireFox. From there I might have a casual conversation with whoever is around, followed by a late-night movie of some kind.

I just got back from the Arcade, ate, and am now getting ready to place some VF. :thumbs-up:

Hey Caelestis, you find any pants yet? :lol:

Was I supposed to be looking for any?

I just turned on the new Bond game, by the way... Everything or Nothing.

So far, I'm pretty impressed.

IM STILL AWAKE... ive slept a total of 15 hours since monday last week... im thinking about forfeiting my refusal to take pills... :puke:

Just got done playing a game of NCAA 2005 on GameCube.

Iowa: 8

Iowa State: 26

:D :thumbs-up:

Passing is nearly impossible this year... :damn:

Originally posted by Caelestis@Jul 19, 2004 @ 03:19 AM

Was I supposed to be looking for any?

Pants are the Devil! I'm off pants.

I'm ridding a computer of viruses. What a mess. I might as well just reformat the friggin thing, but it's too late now.

Back