What are you doing~!!??

I've just read the entire thread from the year 2004 to now. Yeah I know I have no life, well I have a life it's just that I'm at work right now with nothing to do on the last friday before christmas. Now I'm off to play some duckhunt in the arcade.

dibz said:
The new live action movie, or the old anime(?) series?

It was the action movie. There was also an anime movie that I didn't see yet, I didn't know about an anime series.

The anime series was from quite a few years ago, and used to be on MTV here in the states. It was really...weird.

hell yeah... it was on "Liquid Television" as a bunch of short clips where Aeon was in the middle of some unname mission or battle and she always died a strange gruesome death at the end of each one.

Then Chung got ok'd to do an entire series of episodes which followed a very loose storyline that still today makes no freakin' sense total.

I've got every episode on my computer.

Oh and there was never a 'movie' except the Hollywood adaptation. Only the collection of shorts and the tv series. If there is a movie... please show me because I was an avid watcher of the series back in the early 90's.

[EDIT] just wikipedia'd Aeon and it says nothing about a movie... only the two seasons of episodes. But Wiki isn't always right.

I've never heard of an anime style movie for Aeon Flux either, vbt's mention is the first I've heard of it. The only one I'm aware of is the live movie.

dibz said:
The new Sega Rally Revo?

Yes :) It's something like Sega Rally 2 with better GFX, they did the same with VT3 (GFX update of VT2). I think I will buy it.

Playing Dreamcast at work.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 125
I got to a point where I just wasn't playing video games any more and felt I didn't have much to talk about. The boards were also really quiet so there wasn't much mod stuff to do either. I just sort of drifted away...

In the future I may not be around as much as I used to be, but it won't be disappearing again any time soon. :)

Back