What games have you bought lately?

Anywho... I just bought Bomberman Genarations for Gamcube for $12.00! Its a pretty cool game. Much Better than Bomberman Online i must say. It is very simular to Bomberman 64. The single player that is. Great multiplayer fun. GO BUY IT!

Oh yeah... got it at eb games.

Another thing, I didn't buy this, but I gave a friend a saturn for his birthday today. Along with an action replay and a couple of games. He was really impressed and now says he has to get me something freakin cool for my birthday. So here's to another life saved by sega! ;)

Bought Jet Force Gemini, Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt off of ebay recently, as well as an NES Advantage joystick, which is surprisingly heavy, i might add.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 6, 2003 @ 11:13 PM

But say Jari, cant i have finer things in life w/o being refered to as another "esse" in the barrio (mex term for ghetto)...

But say Jari, maybe u shouldn't be watching "ghetto" hollywood movies..

But say Jari, i resent you callin my place called home a ghetto....

But say Jari, u sure you a man?

But say Jari, U got dbz legends for saturn?

But say Jari, I ain't broke broke.

But say Jari, Believe That.

But say homo, cant you spell Jurai

Yes! I just got Project Justice for $12.99 complete! at Gamecrazy

Also got Powerstone 2 for $12.99

and i got bust a groove 2 (psx) for $19.99 (which goes for about 60-70 on ebay)

Heck yeah!

By the way, powerstone 2 was free cause it was buy 2 get 1 free.

PS2 SCPH-50001 - $180

DDRMAX2 + Mat - $60

Devil May Cry GH - $10

Xenosaga ep.1 - $20

Two PS2 memory cards - $40

Guilty Gear X2 - $40

PS2 Component Cable - $30 or so

Finally seeing Guilty Gear X2 in progressive scan - :drool:

I didnt buy it but I saw my dad coming out of eb and since the bags are whjite plastic... well you know how that is

Final fantasy xi

xiii

call of duty

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Dec 20, 2003 @ 09:32 PM

PS2 SCPH-50001 - $180

DDRMAX2 + Mat - $60

Devil May Cry GH - $10

Xenosaga ep.1 - $20

Two PS2 memory cards - $40

Guilty Gear X2 - $40

PS2 Component Cable - $30 or so

Omedeto! ^^!

Great buy! If you want any recommendations on which PlayStation2 games to buy, ask me! ^^!

Oh, and, by the way, I payed 14,800yen for my KOF98 ROM cart.

I think it was last week I got project gotham racing 2. It's really good. In every single player event, it ranks you with everybody else that has xbox live. If you make it to the top 10 for any single event your replay gets uploaded to the xbox live servers and anyone can view it at any time.

Pretty sweet feature imo.

Just got Final Fantasy Origins as a christmas present from a friend. THIS GAME IS FREAKIN SWEAT! I love these remekes, just awsome.

Picked up the Zelda GameCube Bundle a few weeks back. (for $79.44 @ Wal-Mart)

Last Thursday got F-Zero GX for it...

just picked up golden axe for ps2 the sega ages ver.... sweeeeeeeeeeet, its sooooooooooooooo nice, and I got ff anthologies, (had to keep with the ff theme..lol) :lol:

oh can't forget got an original shining force 3 ... man, I can't wait till that one gets here... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Back