What games have you bought lately?

today I got ssx3 which I am extremely happy with. got the ps2 version b/c it has online play.

Also picked up the Indiana Jones Trilogy on WS dvd today BAMM!

I just bought ZooCubed for $4.99. Sounded good to me. I havn't played it yet.

I also got Stake Fourtune Fighters for xbox for $9.99. This is the shitiest game i have ever played!! It's not even worth renting!

Oh yeah! I also got Carmageddon 3 for $4.99. I love this game, probobly because i have been a big fan of the first two. Though the game isn't exactley great, i still love it.

Got Crimson Skies for xbox, pretty cool but so far there are only 5 maps for online play which is disappointing to say the least... They need to put some up in d/l content fast.

My preordered rainbow six 3 should be here within a few days though!

man, crimson skies, and rainbow six, are awesome, although, the lack or, amount of maps online, IMO is a bit cheap, but the gameplay and funfactor, are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to play R3 this week...seeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeet.

:party

shining wisdom (saturn, $20)

panzer dragoon (saturn, $18)

street fighter alpha (saturn, $10)

halo (xbox, $26)

splinter cell (xbox, $25)

pikmin (gc, $18)

also got a top loading NES tonight for 33 bucks. that's right. 33 bucks. fuck all y'all.. :p ;)

Originally posted by aaron@Oct 27, 2003 @ 09:22 PM

also got a top loading NES tonight for 33 bucks. that's right. 33 bucks. fuck all y'all.. :p ;)

I found one for $10 at a garage sale...

Also, I got another NES and started painting it. (pics up soon, I promise)

Originally posted by Tagrineth@Oct 25, 2003 @ 07:04 AM

Breath of Fire III used ($15!)

I got that for £5.. I win ;) . Haven't ever played it though, since I've not played the others in the series.

I managed to get Japanese versions of Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Metroid, Mario Kart and Jikkyo Oshaberi Parodius :D . I tend to forget about the friggin customs charge though, always a stinger..

I've gone a bit nuts on Saturn games lately:

Actua Soccer Club Edition

Break Point

Bust a Move 3

Clockwork Knight

Command and Conquer

F1 Challenge

Hard Core 4x4

Independance Day

Lemmings 3D

Sega Touring Car Championship

Sonic 3D (I was after a better copy)

Spot Goes to Hollywood

Street Racer

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Virtua Fighter Kids

I hadn't realised it was so many. :lol:

Last week I picked up rainbow six 3 for xbox live and immediately dropped 40 hours into it. It's now my second favorite online shooter.

Last night I picked up Socom 2 which seems to be an ok game but nothing special. The servers seem to be running good unlike the release of the original at least.

Next 2 on my list:

the mario bros 3 remake for gba and LotR: return of the king

NRPikle. you have Rainbow six.. man that is the game on xbl... whats your GT? I am always playing that game. heck maybe we have already played... this game is sooooooooooooo sick... have you tried Counter Strike?

I bought Vagrent Story today for psone. I wanted a turn based RPG and thought this one would be one. But its not, i want to take it back. Anyone play this? Is it a good game?

I just bought 12 DC Games for $75. Although Locke will have my head, as I owe him money... A LOT of money.....

Got Jedi Academy for xboxlive yesterday lol. I've bought a ton of games lately jeez.

Stack my gt = NrPickle

I'm more into counterstrike than rainbow right now though. You'd think I'd be sick of cs by now since Ive played the pc version for years. :blink:

Originally posted by Shitface@Nov 22, 2003 @ 07:57 AM

I bought Vagrent Story today for psone. I wanted a turn based RPG and thought this one would be one. But its not, i want to take it back. Anyone play this? Is it a good game?

The weapon management system can get to be a chore and the menu designer should be shot, but it features some of the absolutely best graphics on the Playstation.

Originally posted by Shitface@Nov 21, 2003 @ 11:57 PM

Ok, Vagrent story (spelling?) was ok but not what i really wanted, so i exchanged it for a new game. I got Unlimited SaGa for PS2 and boy let me tell you, this has to be the worst RPG ever! I hate it! Time to take it back.

Back