What games have you bought lately?

Pokemon Sapphire for GBA :D :p :thumbs-up:

I don't care what anyone says and how America made pokemon targeted for the youth... It is one of the most addicting games around. :banana

It's like a totally different expirience than the first one. It's so amazing. Bullet time 2.0 is sweet. As you kill more enemies, your meter turns darker and darker yellow which means you move faster so they're moving slowly around you and bullets are going by, but you're just like wailing on them with dual ingrams it's sweet.

Also he actually has a face thsi time which is good. He doesnt have that "why can't i pinch this loaf" look on the whole game. Uh what else... the story is also really deep. You gotta follow it closley but the way it moves along is really good. And also the rag doll physicas are a lot of fun. There are certain parts of the game where the enemies will go into a matrix style slow-mo sequence getting shot at and this is when the havoc engine shines. Just throw a 'nade into a room of enemeis and watch them fly everywhere and fall back down just like how all those agent smiths did in the second matrix movie.

It's really good, dude and if you can you should pick it up for pc if it can handle it because they are also making various add ons and mods like hand-to-hand combat and the ability to insanity matrix jumps from ledge to ledge etc.

I need a better video card, which I am working on..... lol, but I have to because I want HALO... which I have heard is sooooooooooo awesome. But cool, I will have to get max payne for both xbox and pc... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :cheers

again three new games :) :

- SEGA GT (DC)

- TOMB RAIDER : Sur les traces de lara croft (DC)

- SEGA RALLY 2 (PC)

They were really cheap (from 3,99€ to 7,99€) and it's far better than burnt games.

I'm disappointed to hear that max no longer looks constipated the whole time lol. I'm waiting for the xbox version also.

And like the post above me, wtf is "sur les.." :huh

My french teacher was the evil queen of Narnia but I still learned a little bit. Sur means on or on top of, and les is the and traces is tracks i think.

I just "got" (stole from my friend as revenge for him breaking shenmue) unreal tournament 2003. Pretty good stuff. No where near what shenmue was though

I'm definately getting Viewtiful Joe and Final Fantasy Tactics, now that I have the money, just not the transportation. I'm still looking for Project Justice also.

Just got a Model 2 Genesis, Sega CD, Gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star III, Sonic CD. Yeah for me :D

Back