What games have you bought lately?

Dragon's Lair DVD.. I have had the sega cd, commodore 64, 3do, and coleco adam version of this game in the past.. I'm just glad they released it on dvd, with hopefully better quality (although the 3do version was pretty good) hehe.

I managed to grab the following from my Dad's:

Resident Evil: Nemesis (PSX)

Gran Turismo 2 (PSX)

Die Hard Trilogy (PSX)

Metal Gear Sold (PSX)

I got Nemesis and GT2 for Christmas 1999, and Die Hard Trilogy got Christmas 1998. I finally got 'em to my mom's house.

Metal Gear was my step-brother's. He just left it there when he moved out a couple months ago.

I didn't really buy it, but I just got F-Zero GX for my Cube.

It is SOOOOooo stinking cool.

I feel the need... the need for speed! :D

Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to buy any games for a bit, but I couldn't resist. Sid Meier's Pirates! - you need this game. I'd even go so far as to say that it's MORE FUN than the original.

Nobunaga no Yabou Haouden, sega mega cd. I know they had several releases of this game in the US, but not on the sega cd. So, I thought It'd be cool to get it!

Does anyone else buy themselves a Christmas present? I bought Prince of Persia Warrior Within for Xbox, and Sub Terrania, Eternal Champions, and Sonic 2 for Genesis. I'm going to wrap them up and give them to myself for Christmas. I can't be the only one that does this....

Originally posted by mountaindud@Fri, 2004-12-10 @ 04:17 PM

Does anyone else buy themselves a Christmas present?

[post=125638]Quoted post[/post]​

I do, and this year it will probably be either an Xbox and Outrun 2 or some NAOMI carts.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sun, 2004-11-28 @ 11:09 PM

Half Life 2, ending sucks!
Hardcore.

Mountain: Buy myself stuff around Christmas, sure. If I didn't I wouldn't usually get anything good. But wrap it up? No. That's just weird. :)

I bought meself a 'Cube last year. So that was my gift for myself (Although it was bought with Xmas money, so it could also be a gift from my family as well...)

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Thu, 2004-12-09 @ 11:29 PM

Hardcore.

Mountain: Buy myself stuff around Christmas, sure. If I didn't I wouldn't usually get anything good. But wrap it up? No. That's just weird. :)

[post=125642]Quoted post[/post]​

It is kind of weird, but if I wrap it up I'll forget about it, and on Christmas I'll open it, get all excited, and roll around on the floor. Last year I bought somewhere around thirty games for myself--I didn't bother wrapping those up. :blink:

Originally posted by mal@Thu, 2004-12-09 @ 11:52 PM

Sorry, did you say kind of weird?

[post=125650]Quoted post[/post]​

I suppose a 'very weird' may be in order.

I've bought way too much stuff recently:

-Panzer Dragoon Orta (even prettier than I remember)

-Metal Arms : Glitch in the System (great sleeper hit, check it out)

-Sega GT Online (still haven't played it)

-Ninja Gaiden

-Crystal Xbox system

-FFXI w/hard drive (I only got it for the HD)

-Virtua Fighter 4 (yes Cloud, its a good game...)

-House of the Dead 3, Silent Scope Complete, and Silent Scope Gun (also works as shotgun for hotd3)

-ps2 network adaptor (still haven't hooked it up, need to find a good online game)

-socom 2 w/headset (got it for the headset)

-Viewtiful Joe, Wave Race : Blue Storm, and Eternal Darkness : Sanity's Requiem (Caught up on some old GC games)

I bought Halo 2 and Half Life 2 on their respective launch days and those have been eating up most of my free time... but I just finished HL2 so I don't think I'll be touching that anymore. And yes, the ending does suck.

Mal - When can we come play in your arcade?

Back