What games have you bought lately?

NONE!

Seriousily, I haven't been playing any videogames lately... Well I played Bubble Bobble the other day and whooped its ass! But other then that I haven't played in so long.

Im seriousily debating selling off my collection... I have been debating this for a while but I've really entered the next level of it. I NEVER play them and I could REALLY use the money. GRRRR!

Fuck it, im doing it... this weekend im gonna get all my older systems and back up everything and getting rid of them. It may take a little while as theres a lot of stuff. But those interested just wait, Im giving everyone on SX first dibs at it all.

Ive got a NES, SNES, Gameboy, 3 Genny's, Sega CD model 1, 4 32X's, powerbase converter, 3DO... along with some good games like original completes of Lunar 1+2, Landstalker, Herzog Zwei, and a bunch of other good RPG's.

The only things im keeping are my Saturn and DC... although my Saturn would catch a fair amount with its complete modification and VCD card. Let me think about that one.

Keep an eye on the BST section if your interested.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Wed, 2005-05-11 @ 11:24 PM

NONE!

Seriousily, I haven't been playing any videogames lately... Well I played Bubble Bobble the other day and whooped its ass! But other then that I haven't played in so long.

Im seriousily debating selling off my collection... I have been debating this for a while but I've really entered the next level of it. I NEVER play them and I could REALLY use the money. GRRRR!

Fuck it, im doing it... this weekend im gonna get all my older systems and back up everything and getting rid of them. It may take a little while as theres a lot of stuff. But those interested just wait, Im giving everyone on SX first dibs at it all.

Ive got a NES, SNES, Gameboy, 3 Genny's, Sega CD model 1, 4 32X's, powerbase converter, 3DO... along with some good games like original completes of Lunar 1+2, Landstalker, Herzog Zwei, and a bunch of other good RPG's.

[post=133934]Quoted post[/post]​

I sold all my old systems off recently as well, for now I only have Dreamcast-Playstation 2-Xbox-Gamecube. Only I intend to start up my Genesis collection again with all complete games, and get a massive collection going like when I was younger. If you still have those complete games in a couple months when I get whatever lame-ass fulltime job I end up with, I'll buy them from you.

i've recently acquired another copy of Super Mario World, as well as The Adams Family and Tiny Toons, Buster Busts Loose. I bought the last two because I remember them being fun as a kid. After playing them again, I couldn't understand why.

Man I went on a buying spree this weekend... Picked up Puyo Pop for DS hot shots golf for PSP.

picked up banjo kazooie, banjo twoie, and S.C.A.R.S for the N64.. ALL for 15 bucks.. sweeet.

And I picked up a bunch of snes/nes/ genesis games.

about 30 all told.. took advantage of the gamecrazy 3 for 15 dollar sale.

I finally caved and bought a PS2 in order to play Gradius V. Man that game is sweet, it's just so damn epic. Just waiting for Newegg to ship me a PS2 component cable so I can see it in all it's glory.

great game, I enjoyed the challenge, great level graphics... a true must own for any fan of the series.

I just won a GBA SP, sans charger, on eBay for $73.

To make it even better I picked up a genuine charger from Cash Convertors for $5. :D

BTW, I'm talking $AUD...

There is literally no money to my name. I just have enough to pay the bank for going under my minimum balance, because I bought all this recently:

Popful Mail

Lunar: Eternal Blue

Vay

Lunar: The Silver Star (Disc Art 7)

also I got some more consoles:

Sega Genesis launch model with Altered Beast pack-in (complete in box)

Sega CD Model 1 (also Complete in Box)

Just bought the following for GameCube:

Resident Evil Zero

Resident Evil 2 (Brand New)

Resident Evil: Nemesis (Brand New)

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica Complete (Brand New)

Looks like I can't go on my annual "First Week of June Dreamcast Shopping Spree" that I've done the last three years.

Although I did go on a DC shopping spree back in March, so I guess that makes up for it a bit.

I missed my annual "Spring MegaDrive Shopping Spree" that I do every April or May as well.

Dammit....

Good man! :cheers

Hey mal, I hope to be getting that one later.

When the time comes, you think you can pick it up for me, then I'll pay you?

Alien vs Predator CPS2 Blue A+B Board

EDIT

and a dedicated cps2 3 player cab as well, just waiting for the extra kick harness to arrive. ill take some pics later

Edit, Here tis!

3player.jpg

Ok... holy crap... this weekend, I went out and went spend happy at my local gamecrazy's and picked up a whopping 100 nes titles... and 8 gamegear games, and 10 genny games... man oh man.. I got aloooooota gaming to do... nice... but I got a ton of cool nes titles, and cheap too.. nice. obtw, Gamecrazy had a buy two get one free for anything under 18.99... sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Just bought the following PlayStation games from EB:

Twisted Metal

Warhawk

Wipeout

Ridge Racer Revolution

Disruptor

Fighting Force

Blasto

WCW Nitro

Gran Turismo

Cool Boarders 3

Mortal Kombat 4

NFL Blitz

WWF Warzone

Tenchu

Tenchu 2

All for less than $40 (I think it was around $38 or so).

:D

Picked up 6 xbox games today, Buy 2 get one free from Gamestop.

picked up

MVP 2005

Goldeneye RA

Whacked

CSI

Def Jam FFNY

Battlestar Galactica

50 bucks not too shabby.

I took some fine stuff from a second hand shop nearby:

Genesis / Mega Drive:

True Lies

Toe Jam & Earl 2