What games have you bought lately?

I just ordered Illusion City, for the mega cd system. This is the first game I've bought in awhile, and I'm getting closer to having every sega/mega cd game I've wanted, and can soon hopefully stop trying to collect them lol

I just got Border Down for Naomi, i think that my console collecting days are soon coming to an end,... well except for import saturn stuff :p

NDS :

Nanostray (us)

NGC :

Sonic Gems Collection (jap)

Mac / Win :

Segata Sanshiro (jap)

Saturn :

Bakubaku Animals (pal)

Just bought Bahamut Lagoon, for the Super Famicom, a great little RPG. This is a rare occasion, indeed, because I don't buy many super nes/famicom products :/

I while back I bought Star Wars Battlefront and since have wasted many an hour running around killing rebel scum. I just can't help but play as the Empire. :hehehe:

I've even played online a few times now. :eek:mg: ;)

I thought battlefront was *THE GAME* when it first came out. Locally, some friends and I even had a LAN party, playing that and battlefield...... Since my main computer crashed and is so unstable lately, I haven't been playing any pc games.

Originally posted by Runik@Fri, 2005-11-04 @ 03:19 PM

Fahrenheit :cool:

[post=141353]Quoted post[/post]​

Saturn : 'Culdcept', 'Sega ages : outrun' and i'm wating for my 'Astal' and 'shadow of the tusk'

NDS : 'Advance Wars : dual strike'

Just got Mega Schwarzschild, for the sega mega cd system. I've been wanting to get it for awhile, had plenty of chances, and I finally decided to take the plunge. It's a space simulation, that looks to be a lot like star control (dos, 3do, c64, genesis)

Back