Two weeks ago:

Ridge racer (psp/pal)

Virtua Fighter remix (Saturn/pal)

Last week:

King of fighters maxium impact (ps2)

Yesterday:

Sega saturn JPN grey complete with box, leads etc

Burning rangers (Saturn/JPN)

Sega Rally PC a 1Go of RAM. The RAM was really needed to play the game, beofre I played in 640x480 with no details and slowdowns. Now I can activate almost all details in 1024x768 :burnout::burnout:

Let's see: Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the Xbox 1, Arc the Lad for the PS2, Armed and Dangerous for the PC, Syphon Filter 1 & 2 for the PS.

Now I'm just waiting for NeoGeo to release Samurai Shodown for the VC...

I just bought Matrix: Path of Neo for Xbox because it was really cheap ($10). I havn't finished the first Matrix game yet so should get back to playing it. I hope the second game is better that the first because I'm not very impressed with it.

Super Mario 2 (J) and Super Mario 3 for the Virtual console.

SMB2(J) is insanely hard, but easily one of the most fun games I've played. It's a shame that I only had a chance to play it now, even though it's 21 years old.

The wife, two friends and I played it for 11 hours straight, taking turns between lives. No walkthroughs, no cheats, nothing. We can get to 7-3, but that's as far as we've gotten.

Just a few Wii games lately for me. Well, for my daughter really. ;)

Mario Party 8

Super Mario Galaxy - how long did that take to come out?

The Simpsons Game

I recently bought:

Wild Arms 3

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

And recently received from the wife for Xmas:

Super Mario Galaxy -- love it

mal said:
Just a few Wii games lately for me. Well, for my daughter really. ;)

Mario Party 8

Super Mario Galaxy - how long did that take to come out?

The Simpsons Game

You must've been lucky to get a copy of Mario Galaxy as they have pretty much sold out over here. I was in my local JB store just after christmas when I overheard someone ask the shop assistant if they had any instore and after she checked the computer she said they didn't have any copies and had 24 on order!

SMG isn't hard to get at all over here, at least not anymore. When it first came out it was pretty difficult.

I received 8000 wii points on top of other christmas presents, so I picked up shining force, shinobi iii, sonic 2 and gunstar heroes; also picked up mario 64. I'll likely get paper mario, mario kart and SMB2 (U). I'm patiently waiting for Super Street Fighter II for the SNES, and Samurai Shodown, whenever they get around to releasing it... erg.

Soul Calibur Legends is pretty damned fun. It's a team version of Sword of the Berserk, basically. Not many cinematic cutscenes like SotB, though.

Recently picked up DDR Universe 1,2 for 360 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat for DS.

I finally have a chance of playing DDR at home consistently without looking like a doof at the arcade.

Besides the cramped controls, UMK really shines on the DS. No slowdown and lag is pretty minimal through Nintendo WFC

Back