What games have you bought lately?

Originally posted by CrazyGoon+Jan 20, 2004 @ 06:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrazyGoon @ Jan 20, 2004 @ 06:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dragonforce@Jan 20, 2004 @ 04:40 AM

to shorten my list here is what i recently bought:

15 neo geo games

neo geo pocket colour blue version

nyko (for ngpc)

light magnifier for the ngpc

4 n64 games

game gear with sonic

all brand new in box :) yes even the game gear was brand new in box. SO thats my stuff i bought this month. more will follow next month by a brand new derby stallion i tihnk.

That's a lot of stuff! :p [/b][/quote]

i invite everyone to see my collection :rolleyes: i am 18 years old.

and am the proud owner of 2000+ games, 24+ consoles/handhelds. etcetc. also bought a 28 inch tv for the sega saturn, atari jaguar, dreamcast, xbox, nintendo 64, super nintendo. i kid you not ;)

Well, I bought Baulders Gate II for PC almost brand new for 12 bones. Great game.

I also bought Mario Kart Double Dash, which is very fun by the way.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jan 27, 2004 @ 06:46 AM

I just hooked me up with some Beatmania IIDX and controller.

You getting the 7 key IIDX controller? I'm guessing you are..

..there is supposed to be a new controller and IIDX game coming out in March sometime..

Again Saturn games for me :D

Choro Q Park (finally I have it :))

Funky Head Boxers

Drift King 97

F-1Live Information

Zap Snowbarding Trix (not 98 release)

Well I am very happy to say I recently picked up

burning rangers mint US.

Panzer dragoon saga mint US

Saturn bomberman mint US

Shining force 3 mint US.

and lastly

Shining the Holy Arc mint US.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet super sweet

I also picked up FIGHTING STREET FOR THE TURBO CD... f----in awesome. :lol:

I picked up 1943 and Jackal for the NES at a thrift store today, as well as an N64 cartridge drawer thingy.

Just bought I-ninja for $10.00 online from toys r us. Hope its a good game. For that price I am sure it is.

Also got Crimson Seas for Xbox and Pirates of the Caribean and got Panzer Dragoon Orta for free!

I didn't know EBgames was doing buy two used games get one free. Its pretty sweet. But the sad thing is Panzer dragoon Didn't have any inserts :( . So if anyone has any extra inserts for Panzer Dragoon Orta... I'll gladly take em!! :p

Finally got around to buying Fzero GX, such a great game.

Also recently got Super Monkey Ball 2... another sweet sweet Sega GC title.

---Ammut

heh, I just got SFA3 too, can't wait til it comes in the mail :D

Anyway, this is my first contribution to this topic, and imo for a reason: I just paid 35e for a mint PAL copy of Dragonforce (saturn) :cheers

I've bought a few Saturn games lately.

Actua Golf

Croc

Galaxy Fight

Gun Griffon

Hang On GP 96

Robotica: Cybernation Revolt

Scorcher

Sonic R

Torico

Virtual Hylide

Unreal 2 (xbox version) decent game, but nothing special

nfl street (ps2 version b/c it has online play) this game is really fun if you like football at all

Guilty Gear X2: I've been waiting forever to buy this b/c I didn't want to spend $50 on it. (got it for 20 brand new) It's no sfa3 but it's pretty good.

Metroid: Zero Mission

This game completely kicks ass. If you like metroid buy it. If you have a gba, buy it. If you have never heard of metroid, buy it. If you think you hate metroid, d/l the rom to try it out, then run to the store and buy it.

Back