What program should I use to burn Saturn ISO+MP3?

I can't use Easy CD pro 95, cause some people told me it has some issues with WinXP...isn't there another program to do it? Cause I tried with MagicISO, but the Saturn can't recognize it after I do the swap trick, and I try in GiriGiri to run CD and it doesn't work either.

I converted all the ISOS to a CD by my region(Europe)

I just wanna know what is the best program to do it?

Oh...I got Nero Burning Rom 5.5.8.0.

Does it works? If it works...tell me how!!

For most games, Nero works fine. Just select "burn image" from the file menu, select your cuesheet and off you go. You could also install the demo version of CDRWin, you'll be limited to single speed but that's not such a big problem. And buying the program makes that annoyance go away.

PS. I recommend upgrading your Nero. The latest free upgrade for the 5.5 series is 5.5.10.54.

cuesheet? You say...cue file? Is that?

Please explain me better Nero 5.5.8.0 to burn Saturn ISO+MP3 or WAV to a CD?

And CDRWIN doesn't work in my PC.

Yes, a cuesheet and cue file are the same thing (there's usually a file ending in .cue included when you download a game). MP3 or WAV doesn't really matter unless your computer is very slow, in which case WAV is better.

one last question...

I burned the image on a CD-RW to test it...but when I try it on GiriGiri...it goes to the menu with 2 tracks! So it won't work on my Saturn! What did I do wrong? The Bin is 2352...and has a track02 in the cue sheet. The size of the bin is 301 MB

I am trying to burn Shining Force III SC 2...

And by the way...the cue sheet...it use the bin or the iso to get the files there when it burns on Nero? Cause I have to do the converter to my region europe and I don't know what it uses...or if there is a program ISO to BIN or a converter that does it to BINs...I don't know...help me here!

Originally posted by Johnny_Big@Oct 18, 2003 @ 03:36 PM

I burned the image on a CD-RW to test it...but when I try it on GiriGiri...it goes to the menu with 2 tracks! So it won't work on my Saturn! What did I do wrong? The Bin is 2352...and has a track02 in the cue sheet. The size of the bin is 301 MB

First off, unless you've messed with your Saturns laser, it won't read R/W discs. Secondly, if you change the region of a raw-mode image (anything other than a mode1/2048 image) you must regenerate the error-correction data using a tool like CDMage.

And by the way...the cue sheet...it use the bin or the iso to get the files there when it burns on Nero? Cause I have to do the converter to my region europe and I don't know what it uses...or if there is a program ISO to BIN or a converter that does it to BINs...I don't know...help me here!

I don't know if I understood your question. A cuesheet is just a description of the CD layout, listing which file corresponds to which track and how it should be burned. "Iso" and "bin" files are both file extensions used for images of data tracks, the difference being that "iso" files are usually copied as mode1/2048 tracks and "bin" files are usually copied in raw mode. ("Bin" files are also used for disc images that hold both data and audio tracks, but that seems not to be the case here as you got a separate audio file.)

I have used nero to burn numerous iso + mp3/wav's. I was never able to burn a bin I had to always convert bins to isos with binchunker which was given to me by barracuda. (thanks again man :) )

I got 2 programs called segacuemaker and segamp3cuemaker from a link somebody gave me on this board, but I don't know where the links are now. :huh

If you have waves you use segacuemaker and mp3's use segamp3cuemaker. Put the program in the same folder as your files and run it to make a cue sheet. Then in nero open up the option to work with an existing image or saved project. Change the file type you are looking for to "all" or *.* whichever is there I don't remember and load up the newly created cue sheet. BAMM!! It will burn it up.

Also, I never had a full nero I just used the demos off of the nero website. (they expire every month and you have to go download a new demo)

Well...it scanned 622...i will have to rebuild them all?

And by the way...do you recommend me burning ISO(i don't have wavs) or CUE+BIN in Nero?

Huh? In Nero...I choose burn image...i choose the ISO, but is there no option to ISO+WAV! How is this?

Or should I choose CUE file?

Using Nero or any other burning app, you should always load up the cue file.

There's one thing I haven't understood.. have you downloaded a BIN+CUE set or ISO+MP3(WAV) ?

it came up as bin+cue. But if I burn it the way it came it won't work.

Tell me if I did this right...

Selected Bin+cue and ran binchuker. Converted to iso+wav.

Converted Iso Japan region to europe

Sega Cue Maker Iso+wav a new cue.

Is this right?

yes iso/2048 and cue sheet 2048 iso+wav...let me pray...

What should be the burning speed...my cd can go as up as 52x...but should it be less...? And it also says on Nero, burn a track at once, burn a cd at once and burn a cd at once/96, which should I choose?

*Crosses fingers*

The slower the better tends to be the rule, but 8x seems to work for most (if not all) people.

It isn't working again...and I don't know what to do...GiriGiri doesn't get it again...

here is the cue who came with the download...

Code:
FILE "SHINING_FORCE_3_Scenario_2.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

INDEX 01 00:00:00

TRACK 02 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

INDEX 01 29:00:37

and the cue i made with SegaCueMaker...

Code:
FILE "ss_T01_Mode1_2048.iso" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "ss T02 Audio 2352.wav" WAVE

TRACK 02 AUDIO

REPORT: If I run this cue directly by GiriGiri it says "wrong cue format".

SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Use Disc-at-once (DAO) you could try DAO96 but use the normal DAO..

As for speed... try something like 8x... i've burned many games at 50x and had no probs though... :)

Originally posted by Johnny_Big@Oct 18, 2003 @ 10:58 AM

It isn't working again...and I don't know what to do...GiriGiri doesn't get it again...

here is the cue who came with the download...

Code:
FILE "SHINING_FORCE_3_Scenario_2.BIN" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

TRACK 02 AUDIO

INDEX 01 29:00:37

and the cue i made with SegaCueMaker...

Code:
FILE "ss_T01_Mode1_2048.iso" BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

POSTGAP 00:02:00

FILE "ss T02 Audio 2352.wav" WAVE

TRACK 02 AUDIO

REPORT: If I run this cue directly by GiriGiri it says "wrong cue format".

SOMEBODY HELP ME!

From the cue sheet it looks like you converted it to iso 2048. When I am converting I convert to 2352 so both the iso and wav are 2352. I have no idea what those numbers mean but that's what I have used. Other than that it looks like you are doing it the same way as me now.

Back