What programs can burn Iso/Mp3 besides NTi cd maker pro

Hey guys, what other burning program can burn Sega cd games in this format, everything I download is in iso/mp3 format and not bin/cue. NTI doesn't see my burner and Easy Cd Creator 95 sees the burner but won't burn the MP3 until it's converted to wav files.

Does Nero or any other program have a setting to do

this. I tried Nero but it burns the iso, but I get no music.

My burner by the way is a Lite-on 16x10x40 and it kicks ass normally, but the forementioned program doesn't see it. Thanks for any help!

Can you help me ut with a few steps before where you are... in easy cd creatror... do you have to make it mixed mode burn to get it done right... how in the world do you know which wav's to put after which iso???

saiyan23, why don't you just convert the mp3s first?

You could use MP3-2-WAV or something.

Either that or I believe CDRWin does mp3 conversion on the fly, but I've never tried it.

How do I link the isos with the mp3's... I think I just wasted a cd burning just the isos. The game im talking about... dark wizard.. comes with an Easy CD Creator Image File.. I can use that to start the burning process.. but it doesn't seem to include the wavs. Please help meee.

Although, I prefer to burn Sega CD games with CDRWin (it's much faster) but you can burn with EZ CD Pro 95. To burn the game, you have to select Mixed-mode CD from image. Then go to the Image File tab and select the ISO image you want to burn. Then make sure all the audio tracks are in WAVE format, you can do that using MP3 2 WAV. Go to the directory in My Computer you have the WAVES, and select them all and drag them into the Audio Tracks tab. Then burn and it's all good.

Can you help me ut with a few steps before where you are... in easy cd creatror... do you have to make it mixed mode burn to get it done right... how in the world do you know which wav's to put after which iso???
Yes, choose mixed mode from image. The MP3s or WAVs should be named in numerical order (e.g., TRACK02.WAV, TRACK03.WAV, TRACK04.WAV, and so on...); just add them in that order.

How do I link the isos with the mp3's... I think I just wasted a cd burning just the isos. The game im talking about... dark wizard.. comes with an Easy CD Creator Image File.. I can use that to start the burning process.. but it doesn't seem to include the wavs. Please help meee.
That .ISO file is not an Easy CD Creator image file; it's just an .ISO file in general. Since you have Easy CD Creator installed, all .ISO files are associated with it, just like if you had installed DiscJuggler, then .ISO files would've been associated with DiscJuggler.

To link the ISO with the audio tracks, you have to burn the game as a mixed mode disc. To burn ISO+MP3 or ISO+WAV mixed mode in Nero, you will need to create a cue sheet and load that cue sheet to burn by going to File, Burn Image..., change file type to All Files (*.*), load the cue sheet, and burn. You may also use CDRWin or Fireburner to load that same cue sheet to burn.

If after reading the FAQs from the Miscellaneous section and you still have no clue on how to write your own cue sheet, then try Lodger's Saturn Cue Maker. Even though it's labeled as Saturn Cue Maker, it works for Sega CD as well.

TTBOMK, burning apps that do not require cue sheets include Easy CD Pro 95 (not Easy CD Creator), Fireburner, NTI CD Maker 3.6, and WinOnCD (I think). Some of these might give you problems depending on the OS you're running while others are hard to find that version. Also, not all of these support burning MP3 instead of WAV audio.

ive found by far the eaisest program to use was the cuesheet maker, and fireburner

fireburner will burn from mp3 as long as your pc can cope with it as well

I agree with metal, by far the easiest program to burn any iso+mp3 is fireburner, just load and burn, simple as that. plus its a nice small program (333kb!) so it wont take mup much space. I have burned all my games with fireburner and there have been no problems.

I've found using NTI CD Maker Pro 3.850MX the easiet.

Just do mixed mode. put the ISO in and the MP3's in order and burn. No converting to WAV.

Simple, simple, simple

Back