What version of cdrwin do you use?

I have CDRwin 4.0 and i have tryed to burn over 10 BIN/CUE files.. not one has worked on my saturn.

I have also tryed to use nero to burn BIN/CUE files but something is not working there.. it recokon that what i am trying to burn is over 4+ gigs...

So what version of CDRwin do you use?

and is there anther GOOD burning software that can burn BIN/CUE "not nero" ? thanks!

I use 3.8D and have burnt dozens of bin/cue CDs.

It seems to be a common problem of Nero overstating a bin's size. I don't know why. ???

thanks mal

i just installed 3.8D and its workign 100% fine now!!

now i can play all the capcom gen titles!! thanks!

I personally use BlindWrite. It does the same thing as CDRWIN,

but it checks the quality of the ISO before burning and has Sega Saturn support (i.e. It actually recognises if an ISO is a Sega Saturn ISO.)

It also have better support for new CDR Drives, i have a CREATIVE CD-RW RW1611E and CDRWIN won't even recognise it.

Hehehe, from all that it sounds like i've been payed to market BlindWrite
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ajnin@May 28 2002,17:00

I have CDRwin 4.0 and i have tryed to burn over 10 BIN/CUE files.. not one has worked on my saturn.

I have also tryed to use nero to burn BIN/CUE files but something is not working there.. it recokon that what i am trying to burn is over 4+ gigs...

So what version of CDRwin do you use?

and is there anther GOOD burning software that can burn BIN/CUE "not nero" ? thanks!

Try burning at 4x. I used to get the same problem, but when I lowered the speed it worked fine. Any version of cdrwin should be ok, I also have 4.0.

Unless ajnin is using a serial that became 'blacklisted' with version 4.0.

I'm not saying that is the case, but it could be.

I use 4.0 demo (i would burn at 1X anyway) and i've burnt about 4 cd's out of the 6 i've tried (and those two were bad rips anyway) and have never had a problem, other than a cue sheet related one which was easily resolved.

Back