What's your username mean?

hehe mine came around in grade 8 and i was a kick ass player of quake 2. heh came through a collaberation of game and fool but you know gamefool just don't sound right so it was gamefoo and 21 came along since it was how old i wanted ppl to think i was.

oh and cww80, Silender says Hi you Super Sony Fan Boy.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Aug. 08 2002, 7:37 pm

Remember the movie top gun?

I thought you were one of the X-Men.
biggrin.gif

Can anyone guess how I got my name?
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

::Goes to research username, so as not to screw this up::

::Finishes researching::

I was thumbing through the Bible one night looking for some sort of evidence (probably trying to shatter some poor soul's Christian beliefs using his own text....Yeah, I used to be an immature bastard like that). Anyway, I ran across the book of Micah, written by none other than....yeah, Micah (supposedly). Micah was a prophet who chastised the wealthy and politically influential people for their abuses of power and poor treatment of less financially stable individuals. I realized,"Hey....Those bastards judged people based on their financial status....And Micah was against that....Hhmm....So was Thomas Jefferson....and he was the shit...." Yeah, we were studying Jefferson at the time in school. So, hey. Michaias is the Greek version of Micah (I thought it sounded much better than Micah, personally). Rich bastards....They're all alike....Just like Bill Gates.... :Þ

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Aug. 08 2002, 6:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Aug. 08 2002, 6:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IceMan2k@Aug. 08 2002, 7:37 pm

Remember the movie top gun?

I thought you were one of the X-Men.
biggrin.gif

Can anyone guess how I got my name?
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif
[/b][/quote]

heres a guess

'It is 100 years since the Shadow Wars, the rise of the great and terrible Oni Master, Akuma'...the clans of rokugen

and....

Dark Master Akuma from street fighter.

heres a guess

'It is 100 years since the Shadow Wars, the rise of the great and terrible Oni Master, Akuma'...the clans of rokugen

and....

Dark Master Akuma from street fighter.

What about the Lion King?

talk about your split personalities.....a dark master of demons who just wants to make you feel good.

no idea how i came up with this name. My real name is joe so it's not my name. I know i use a similar name for hotmail because it was the first alias that came to my mind "jim".

I really don't like this s/n anymore, but I don't plan on changing it any time soon.

MTX Audio

Blaupunkt Audio (Blue point)

MBQuart Audio (now owned by rockford fosgate)

As you can tell, when I made it 2+ years ago, I was a car audiophile. Now, not so much.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Aug. 07 2002, 6:14 pm

*hump* i wubbles me Falstaff! I think you're still one of the few people on this board worth communicating with
wink.gif

When were there more people worth communicating with?

No, just cuz I am a Mac user, it isn't GUI (graphical user interface) backwards, but it is just cool it turned out that way.

Playing a shareware game on my first Macintosh, I got tired of repetively typing in "Jon" (back when I typed one key at a time instead of the normal way).  I just got mad and struck the keyboard whenever I got a high score.

My mother and brother playied this game too, so when I beat my mother's high score, I showed her.

But Jon, that isn't you, that is just some random letters

So I looked down the list for a name that looked closest to a name, and IUG was the best looking one of the randomly generated names.  I used that every time, and eventually beat her again with that name.
biggrin.gif

My name goes by this pattern:

Cloud121/Cloud121D (The D stands for Dylan, I only use it if Cloud121 is used already)

Squall217

Zell317

Zidane416

Vivi515

Tidus618

The pattern is:

FF Character Name. Name Number. Character's Age.

That's an interpretation I've heard many times before.
hehehmn.gif

Think yourself lucky, my real first name means 'plank' in German.

I swiped my name from Dragon Warrior. Not 4, but 3. Sometimes the Soldier in Dragon Warrior 3 was randomly named Ragnar. The 14 portion is the lowest number Hotmail would spit out waaayy back when I first signed up for my first email account (the lowest number they now seem to give out is 130). I've used the same handle most everywhere since cause I'm too lazy too change things (heck I still use the same old 4 letter password with my Hotmail account).

Back