What's your username mean?

no meaning, completely made up.

know by now that it's also an evil archmage in some PC RPG (I had the name before that came out, tho) and a town in turkey.

"I want to cast magic Missle!"

"why are you casting Magic missle there's nothing to attack"

"I'm... I'm attacking the darkness!"  
biggrin.gif

The Otter Press is a wrestling move I made up while back in college. I used to slap it on my friends when we were drunk and bark (I guess that is what you would call it) like an otter. It is a submission move much like the sharp shooter only....well I guess it is exactly like the sharp shooter only I suck giving it and it looks sloppy as hell.

Yes, i so do love dragging those silly africans behind my car while 69'ing with a woman.

Sounds great.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Aug. 09 2002, 11:15 am

Yes, i so do love dragging those silly africans behind my car while 69'ing with a woman.

Sounds great.

Maybe he hates crime and '69 is just the year he was born  
sarcasm.gif

mine's about a pigmy marmaset made of tin and lead alloy,

Actually i'm a component level technician, though i prefer modular for ease. I also do hobby electronics. I dont think i own anything electrical i havnt taken apart/modded apart from my mega CD which is next for the slab, once i aquire an arakon multibios and some blue LEDs

Oh what the heck. Not like I post much, but I'll share my stupid story.

y2k: Well, that's kinda obvious. I've had this name since before the whole Millenium Bug phenomenon.

zorak: Zorak, of cheesy 60s cartoon fame, as well as my favorite Adult Swim show of randomness. A better explanation, Zorak is an evil praying mantis bent on world domination from a late 1960s cartoon called Space Ghost. They gave him new life when Cartoon Network got some of its animators together to do Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

At the time I created this little user name, I was trying to think of something catchy for a webpage that never really got off the ground. The title of the webpage?

y2kzorak: The REAL Millenium BUG

Funny? Heh, not really. Oh well. The interesting thing is that if you come across a "y2kzorak" anywhere, it's usually me. Call me lazy.
wink.gif

Originally mine was from a song -

Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young

However, the original version is hoooorrid and Type O Negative did a wonderfullly delicious remix. A friend of mine borrowed a TON cd from me and about 15 minutes after borrowing it came stomping into my house and threw the cd at me with the words "That song is about YOU!" However, after listening to the song it kind of made me have questions about how he felt about me
wink.gif
The name just kind of stuck after that since everyone started calling me Cynnamin and I've used it for almost 8 years.

However, it's grown to um, describe my attitude and just so happens to match my current hair color.

You can also find me hidden under the name Torrid in certain places... look that one up to find out why I use it.

He's nearly as delicious as Flagg from Stephen King's books.

Which Books ?

Eyes of the Dragon

The Stand

Possibly the gunslingers series man in black

THats all I can think of off the top of my head .

What other books was he in ?

Mal will you trade me usernames ?

Thats my initials !!!

FAKK2 - From the movie Heavy Metal 2000

Well, I could have changed my name to John Doe (From Twisted Metal BLACK) as I look just like him. (Got my tattoos after I played that game) ....But I have more of a darker side than him ala Fakk2......You dont know how dark? Watch Heavy Metal 2000 and find out......I am FAKK2....

I think flagg was mentioned in Hearts of Atlantis and Insomniac. Not sure if his name was used directly but those two books made many allusions to the dark tower books and I believe Stephen did say or mention flagg being in the dark tower series. he deffinatly said that everything that he ever wrote winds up in the land of the dark tower. (note if my refrences to the name of the gunslinger series is wrong it's because i haven't read any of his books since hearts in atlantis)

Is there a new book in the gunslinger series last one I read was wizards and glass a year ago .

Yeah im pretty sure they might have called him flag in this last book . Andbody read this whatd you think of blaine the riddling monorail ?

I think ill change change my quote to his saying .

Like 6 years ago when I first got the internet, I was one of those stereotypical AOL users. I liked those chat room thingies, and I wanted to moderate one of them for the hell of it. You had to create a screenname specifically for the job, and it had to start with MOXY, FLEA, or something else that I can't remember. Nobody had a FLEA prefix, so I thought I'd do that to be the first. I didn't want some "normal" name, I wanted something a little more clever, something that fit with or played off the first part, and something that fit within the 8 character screen name limit, so I thought for about 20 min, and I came up with Bttn. (Hehe, Flea bitten, oh that's good). I never ended up becomming a moderator, but the name stuck anyways.

Ever play with Microsoft-chat or comic chat ...you can instantly make a room and be the moderator and opiont other moderator and kick or ban people for whatever reason its pretty fun .

Originally posted by Xavier@Aug. 10 2002, 11:56 am

Mal will you trade me usernames ?

Thats my initials !!!

I'd never be able to think of another one.
wink.gif

Back