Which game company do you like better?

If you want a challenging Capcom game for current generation systems, try Viewtiful Joe, PN03 (hard mode, papillon suit), or CvS2 on survival-all mode. ;)

Silent Hill 2 is no where near as good as 1 and 3. SH 3 is the direct sequel to 1. SH 2 is just another story about the town.

I actually prefer SH2; I found the psychological horror to be much more compelling than all that occult stuff.

I never really liked Silent Hill. Then again, I never actually played it. I played SH3 for about five minutes, and I was done. I'd never been so disturbed in my life. :unsure:

I might play the original eventually. Both my best friend (Locke) and Des say SH2 is the best of the series though.

it290... (i would copy quote with that java feature in here but not allowed on this system) about my Contra slash military post... HEH, your right, i didnt even notice the irony, but i think it more draws on the i hate military and gov't. i love mass blood shed of the fictional kind. Contra is like any side scroll shooter or top down, like mercs, but when you start in the whole military propaganda crap that the story of metal gear SOLID (i enjoyed the nes original) has to have getting into depth about the corruption and deceitfulness of war just pisses me off. To much story depth on it there. Contra is just strait forward Gore.

Heh heh, true, but actually the story of MGS is kind of anti-war in a way, and you will get a higher rank if you kill fewer soldiers. But I agree with you that the gameplay of NES Contra is far superior to that of MGS. ;)

Third Strike is a great game, but still, not as beautiful as Anubis.

Silent Hill 2 is the best of the Silent Hill series.

Anubis - Zone of the Enders is infinitely better than the original Zone of the Enders.

Crazygoon, have you played Devil May Cry on HARD and DANTE MUST DIE modes? I believe not.

Haha, Hard Mode + Papillon Suit sounds so beautifully masochist.

I thought the original Onimusha was hard on normal. :huh . I couldn't get past the Samanosuke clone without going down to easy mode. I know, I should be ashamed.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 14, 2004 @ 02:06 AM

i love your avatar mountaindud... wont comment on des, she probably dont like me.

Have you read the manga it's from or seen the movie adaptation? It's from 頃し屋1or Ichi the Killer if you prefer.

Here's a bigger picture:

What exactly IS it from?

Also, I've never played ZoE: 2nd Runner, but I highly doubt anything can be as beautiful as Street Fighter III. Well, Third Strike anyway.

Are there any graphical differences between New Generation, Second Impact, and Third Strike?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 14, 2004 @ 02:36 AM

What exactly IS it from?...

I added that detail as you posted:

It's from 頃し屋1or Ichi the Killer if you prefer.

The movie takes a lot of shit for being so violent and disgusting:

"My girlfriend is still having nightmares" whine whine bitch bitch.

yes but shes mean to alot of people other then you, i dont want my head bit off, and i dont wanna seem like im moving in on your teritory. Ummm, screw it.

Whats the difference between don't and doesn't. Other then proper english; screw proper english!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 14, 2004 @ 03:11 AM

yes but shes mean to alot of people other then you, i dont want my head bit off, and I dont wanna seem like im moving in on your teritory. Ummm, screw it.

Whats the difference between don't and doesn't. Other then proper english; screw proper english!

Thanks man! Appreciate it! :thumbs-up:

Back