Which Nei looks better?

i NEVER dyed my hair... thats bad for your hair, damages it and stuff! Everyone in school expected me to have some strange color hair to match the rest of my decor, but sorry NO! I did date girls with funky colored hair... one girl looked like a rainbow had shat on her head!

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Mon, 2004-12-06 @ 05:25 PM

I had purple hair too...it was actually when I liked my hair the best. It was a black-purple, so in glare/sun it was purple but inside and stuff it was black. Real cool.

[post=125286]Quoted post[/post]​

I always wanted to do something similar, but with really dark blue.

I was going to do it a couple of years ago but chickened out and probably never will now. :(

One of these days I'll post a pic that I've got of myself from 10 years ago :eek:mg: where I've got bright red hair.

lol, I had BRIGHT blue hair once. Was crazy and looked liek shit, but was cool. The purple was supposed to be blue, but the chick (sister in-law) got the wrong stuff. It turned out cool though, I enjoyed it. I want to do black/red streaks in it now, have for a couple of years but I have never got around to it.

I like the old one better, but I think I voted for the new one. :lol:

But as far as real people people go, the new Nei's hair color looks hot on the ladies. :circle

Originally posted by ExCyber@Fri, 2004-12-10 @ 01:28 AM

The new art just looks very flat, no depth to it at all.
Shh... you'll incur the wrath of dark powers! Or maybe the annoying buzz of minor fly-like entities. It all depends on who objects to your analysis.

i don't know, I think I like the Western box art style of the original more than I like this. And that box art was really really bad.

Heh, for sure -- the American PSII box has some of the worst box art I've ever seen, and that includes the likes of Mega Man 1 and Strider.

They were stoned at the time, cut them some slack. They figured adding random characters that were cut from their own private comics was a "good idea". Then they ordered 20 large pizzas and funions. "Mother brain, man. That's like a brain, right? Let's give it like an eye too, man!"

"No no! Get this, hear me out, okay? Imagine... Charlton Heston... with a... a big gun and uh... Susan Sarandon with the horns, yeah the horns like the girl has! And their faces, they'll be like, Bugs Bunny, you know, when he's like, 'do you ever have the feeling you're being watched?'"

Back